The more I see, the more I don't believe an aircraft hit the Pentagon.

[OPs]Prophecy said:
Just to add fuel to the fire.

Cell phones don't work on jet planes at velocity. Amazing that some of those courageous calls made it through.

... you're retarded. they do work.

JuggerNaught said:
Seriously...think about this.

How do YOU know there is a plane missing? How would YOU know if there ever was a 757 flight 77 or people that were on a flight YOU know nothing about other that you were told it is in fact a real and tangible aircraft and had people on it.

Now how many other people in america..the people that would be the people that a story like this directed at...are just like you in what they know or dont know about said aircraft and people on it.

Heres a list of the 'reported' victims. Put your theory to the test and contact someones family member and let them know their loved one didnt die, and in fact never existed.

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/AA77.victims.html

[OPs]Prophecy said:

Cell phones don't work on jet planes at velocity. Amazing that some of those courageous calls made it through.
at velocity? care to rephrase that?

edit: hell i walk and talk on my cell phone all the time

CMVDA said:
Three things form a quandary for me, and please prove me wrong: I doubt a missile hit the Pentagon, and I don't want to believe it.

First: Why was there no turbulence when the plane passed over the interstate?

Were you there to make this observation?

Second: How come the grass wasn't so much as excoriated by a plane that supposedly skidded into the Pentagon?

It bounced.

Third: The neat hole through the E ring

Since I don't know the order of the rings, I can't comment on this.

Also, imagine walking through a standard doorway with your arms extended out like the wings of an airplane. Your arms get pushed back.

Wings are not that strong people, they aren't just going to slice through an entire building.

[OPs]Prophecy said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

it just gets BETTER!

Tribalbob said:
well there were some pieces on the lawn, and some other pieces inside the pentagon wreckage, and some melted and fused lumps of metal in the areas where burning jet fuel were...

so obviously it disappeared.
Well, that's what I actually meant (I realize I was vague). But the airline and the FAA know that the plane took off. They tracked it for a while ... so if it didn't crash into the pentagon ... where did it go? Did it land safely somewhere?

Ratbert90 said:
Jesus H Fucking Christ, you are ONE dumb motherfucker.
You're believing an adminstration and government that practically lives by feeding you bullshit when they see fit, you have never seen this aircraft, dont know whether it existed or not, yet believe it because you saw an aircraft passenger manifest that I or you with even our basic forgery skills could reproduce for someone that has probably never seen an actual one before...and because they told you it was there...but I"M the dumb one?

Ciceron said:
Also, imagine walking through a standard doorway with your arms extended out like the wings of an airplane. Your arms get pushed back.

Wings are not that strong people, they aren't just going to slice through an entire building.

ok..so where did the wings go? did they vanish? hover above the ground because they surely didnt muss the grass?

i can't believe none of you dumbfucks thinks its aliens as well....... its alsmost as good as juggs initial idea

JuggerNaught said:
Seriously...think about this.

How do YOU know there is a plane missing? How would YOU know if there ever was a 757 flight 77 or people that were on a flight YOU know nothing about other that you were told it is in fact a real and tangible aircraft and had people on it.

Now how many other people in america..the people that would be the people that a story like this directed at...are just like you in what they know or dont know about said aircraft and people on it.
So my best friend isn't really dead...we didn't bury what was left of his hand 3 months later.

You would be eating my fucking boot right about now.

Vlasic said:
Did you fucking read what he said?

THERE IS A MISSING PLANE AND MISSING PEOPLE THAT JUST HAPPENED TO DISAPPEAR ON 9/11 THAT WERE NOT PART OF THE PA CRASH AND THE 2 TOWERS.

WHERE IS THAT PLANE AND THOSE PEOPLE?
You could make up all sorts of things.. I do agree that is a sort of hole in the argument.. not a huge hole, but something that people probably won't be able to truly explain without "classified information" - for now you could only speculate (assuming everything else is true).

Because I enjoy speculating, I'll come up with some plausible and not-so-plauisble explanations for fun:

1) Fly the plane over the ocean and blow it up in the middle of nowhere.

2) Put the plane in auto-pilot to ascend infinitely so it incinerates when leaving the atmosphere.

3) Storing it in Dick Cheney's stomach.

4) Flown off to deserted island.

5) Burned to a crisp in mid-air with some sort of special government aerial flame thrower.

6) It's with Osama bin Laden.. wherever he is.

Uncle Silas said:
Have you ever been to Africa? How do you REALLY know it exists? I mean, REALLY? You can't know.

No...but nobody has a reason to lie to me about the existence of africa either.

This message is hidden because JuggerNaught is [strike]on your ignore list[/strike] a mindless sheep of Hitler Youth proportions.

Back