The more I see, the more I don't believe an aircraft hit the Pentagon. by JuggerNaught - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page The more I see, the more I don't believe an aircraft hit the Pentagon.
Page 5 of 30
Ratbert90
Banned
Old
81 - 09-14-2004, 22:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by [OPs]Prophecy
boohoo....

Here is what I am getting from you prophecy. "Hurr, Hurr, I wasn't there, but Data was, but I dun read stuff on the internet that says it was a miss-isle! So it must have bEEn one!"

Sponsored Links
Uncle Silas
VeteranX
Old
82 - 09-14-2004, 22:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by SegaRob
Are any of the statements in this video false?

http://www.freedomunderground.org/me...tagon.php#Main
I don't trust any of them just because it's a shockwave video...not a lot of integrity there.

Also all the eye witnesses whose statements are in that video they all say, "it sounded like a missle." Well, what the hell else would a jet sound like hitting a building?

I don't know. I don't trust this current government but I doubt they would make up a lie that big. What if someone in a car on the freeway video taped it...would the FBI know to take that video? The risk of being caught in the lie is too big.

I think a plane hit the building.

CMVDA
VeteranX
Old
83 - 09-14-2004, 22:55
Three things form a quandary for me, and please prove me wrong: I doubt a missile hit the Pentagon, and I don't want to believe it.

First: Why was there no turbulence when the plane passed over the interstate?

Second: How come the grass wasn't so much as excoriated by a plane that supposedly skidded into the Pentagon?

Third: The neat hole through the E ring

Vlasic
VeteranXX
Old
84 - 09-14-2004, 22:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught
Maybe it wasnt a plane? Or atleast not a 757 passenger plane?
Did you ****ing read what he said?

THERE IS A MISSING PLANE AND MISSING PEOPLE THAT JUST HAPPENED TO DISAPPEAR ON 9/11 THAT WERE NOT PART OF THE PA CRASH AND THE 2 TOWERS.

WHERE IS THAT PLANE AND THOSE PEOPLE?

MadBoFo
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
85 - 09-14-2004, 22:55

Uncle Silas
VeteranX
Old
86 - 09-14-2004, 22:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasic

THERE IS A MISSING PLANE AND MISSING PEOPLE THAT JUST HAPPENED TO DISAPPEAR ON 9/11 THAT WERE NOT PART OF THE PA CRASH AND THE 2 TOWERS.

Bermuda triangle?

Boomyguy
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
87 - 09-14-2004, 22:56
My wife sorted through the body parts of the pentagon crash when we were still at Dover AFB. She got a medal.

biscuit
VeteranX
Old
88 - 09-14-2004, 22:58
Quote:
Maybe it wasnt a plane? Or atleast not a 757 passenger plane?

no...im asking what happened to the plane that didnt hit the pentagon in your theory. There really IS a plane that is missing...with people on it that was reported to hit the pentagon...if that wasnt a plane that hit the pentagon, can you please let us know where you beleive this plane is...and the passengers on it?

GKFC
VeteranXX
Old
89 - 09-14-2004, 22:58
Wasn't the official story that it was a light plane that hit the Pentagon though?

Not a commercial plane.

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
90 - 09-14-2004, 22:58
Couldnt the terrorist have hit the building with the wings pointed up and down?

B0B-
VeteranX
Old
91 - 09-14-2004, 22:58
dumas

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
92 - 09-14-2004, 22:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasic

Seriously...think about this.

How do YOU know there is a plane missing? How would YOU know if there ever was a 757 flight 77 or people that were on a flight YOU know nothing about other that you were told it is in fact a real and tangible aircraft and had people on it.

Now how many other people in america..the people that would be the people that a story like this directed at...are just like you in what they know or dont know about said aircraft and people on it.

E v i l
VeteranX
Old
93 - 09-14-2004, 22:58
i've got 20 dollars on a bunch of aliens crashing into the pentagon and the U.S. trying to cover it all up by staging teh world trade and saying it was a plan that hit the pentagon.

Prophecy
VeteranXV
Old
94 - 09-14-2004, 22:59
Just to add fuel to the fire.

Cell phones don't work on jet planes at velocity. Amazing that some of those courageous calls made it through.

Ratbert90
Banned
Old
95 - 09-14-2004, 22:59
Quote:

How do YOU know there is a plane missing? How would YOU know if there ever was a 757 flight 77 or people that were on a flight YOU know nothing about other that you were told it is in fact a real and tangible aircraft and had people on it.

Now how many other people in america..the people that would be the people that a story like this directed at...are just like you in what they know or dont know about said aircraft and people on it.
Jesus H ****ing Christ, you are ONE dumb mother****er.

Redz15
VeteranXV
Old
96 - 09-14-2004, 22:59
Wow more unfounded assertions by Jug. What a pointless arguement this has become.

Not even fun to argue anymore.

Tribalbob
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
97 - 09-14-2004, 22:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMVDA
Three things form a quandary for me, and please prove me wrong: I doubt a missile hit the Pentagon, and I don't want to believe it.

First: Why was there no turbulence when the plane passed over the interstate?

Second: How come the grass wasn't so much as excoriated by a plane that supposedly skidded into the Pentagon?

Third: The neat hole through the E ring
First: there was. where do you get the idea that there wasn't?

Second: **** if i know. maybe some kind of crazy laws of physics or something that made it so the plane didn't actually touch the ground?

Third: I think this is much more likely from the body of an airplane sliding through a wall than from a missile.

fartiusstinkius
VeteranXV
Old
98 - 09-14-2004, 23:00
i'm gonna have to go with juggs on this one. he seems the most rational...

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
99 - 09-14-2004, 23:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha
Couldnt the terrorist have hit the building with the wings pointed up and down?
Could have..but that would mean that if the nose was pointed down and it came in tail first, that atleast part of the nose or cockpit or wings would have went inward to the center of the pentagon rings...nothing there.

if it came in nose first, either inertia would have pushed atleast HALF the plane over ATLEAST the next ring and there would have been a serious burn mark all over the grass

Uncle Silas
VeteranX
Old
100 - 09-14-2004, 23:00
Quote:

Have you ever been to Africa? How do you REALLY know it exists? I mean, REALLY? You can't know.

Page 5 of 30

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page The more I see, the more I don't believe an aircraft hit the Pentagon.

Social Website Bullshit