The more I see, the more I don't believe an aircraft hit the Pentagon.

bush_handicapped.jpg

The plane banked sharply and came in so low that it clipped light poles. It slammed into the side of the Pentagon at an estimated 350 miles per hour after first hitting the helipad.

hmm

pent2.jpg

not possible to hit the helipad from that angle...so if it didn't, where's the scar on the ground??!?!?!

:roller: :roller: :roller: :p

government shoots down plane/not knowing how pulbic will react covers it up by flying a drone into the pentagon with a leading missile.

logmans said:
government shoots down plane/not knowing how pulbic will react covers it up by flying a drone into the pentagon with a leading missile.
Wow, you moved up the ladder to super duper fucking retard.

dunno if you guys remember but i know i sure as fuck do that for at least 15 minutes after the pentagon hit the news networks were all saying they were getting eyewitness reports of a helicopter hitting it. the drones look a lot like helicopters from underneath, 757s dont

logmans said:
dunno if you guys remember but i know i sure as fuck do that for at least 15 minutes after the pentagon hit the news networks were all saying they were getting eyewitness reports of a helicopter hitting it. the drones look a lot like helicopters from underneath, 757s dont
Do you remember the mixed reports from all the other impacts? Don't listen to the first 15 minutes. And stop being like mav, everything isn't a conspiracy.

I read something that went something like this on the interweb the other day after following an orbital link: "If the government really wanted to hit the pentagon why would they hijack a plane and then somehow dispose of that plane and the people just to shoot a missle at the pentagon? Why not just use the plane?"

cogzinofa said:
I read something that went something like this on the interweb the other day after following an orbital link: "If the government really wanted to hit the pentagon why would they hijack a plane and then somehow dispose of that plane and the people just to shoot a missle at the pentagon? Why not just use the plane?"
nobody is saying the pentagon hijacked the plane

Hmm, since I didn't read the thread I don't know if this has been addressed:

was this from that 'documentary' September 11th: In Plane Sight?

I just watched that today in my ethnic studies class.. wierd

Back