you are...

a...

fucking joke...

take my advice...
and off yourself...
and your offspring...
for the sake of...
humanity...

Well glad to bring a bit of laughter to ur morning...

Jelly said:
she be eatin somethin, you seen your kids lately?

My wife is passed out u shit for brains...My kids have been with my Ma in Law all week...

My wife be drinkin the malt liquor yo, and the kids be all up in her mamma jamma's toejam since church ago last sunday yo.

This thread is sad...wtf is up with all these wannabe hardcore people? I mean honestly, don't they have brains enough to avoid gangs and black speak? Any educated and intelligent person would have avoided all that shit....

blackie420rx said:
I grew up in a neighborhood with several 8-ball and folk(before my dad quit his job with the state, and made enough that we could afford decent housing). I have serious problems with this guy's statements about how hard he is.

I think he's lying about how hard he is, and about having illegal bullets. If he isn't, then he's still a pussy, because only pussies pull guns, when hands can do more damage to one's reputation than guns can. He's scared to take a hit, so he pulls a gun.

pathetic, if he's telling the truth.

"3 Point poppin, 6 point droppin, kicking that 8-ball around, fuck a Crown"

I dont have to lie about shit...This wasn't a "I'm tough thread"...Also about the having access to illegal bullets statement...One can get anything if u got the right connects...

Also read what I posted...I didn't draw the gun on that dude...I gave it to a friend...

I can take a hit man...Pain is just another emotion...Emotions can be repressed and ignored...

If I pull a weapon it will be to use it...

Dead men say nothing...

Only pussy around here is attached to my wife and our girlfriends...

potshot5 said:
you really are a great dad

My mother in law begged for me to allow the kids to stay with her this past week...I relented to make her and my wife happy...

My wife is passed out cause its late...

orbital 123 said:
I mean honestly, don't they have brains enough to avoid gangs and black speak? Any educated and intelligent person would have avoided all that shit....

Everyone didn't go to an all whiteboy prep school...I grew up with the Boyz...They are like family to me...

"Any educated and intelligent person would have avoided all that shit"

Makes sense...

However if I had a chance to redo the past I wouldn't...Things happen the way they do because thats the way things were supposed to happen...

[meph]DooM! said:
look at your life, and look at my life, i got 10 fine hoes you got one fat wife

I prefer a good women that treats me right over a hoe anyday of the week...

We have bitches too but the bitches know thats all they are to us...

BTW: Only 10 hoes? U small time...U dont give em money do u? Cause a hoe is supposed to bring u money...

Back