Old
124 - 07-06-2004, 16:00

Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
125 - 07-06-2004, 16:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribalbob
so i freeze up for a second out of suprise, she stops and stands up and says "you dont know how to tongue-kiss do you?" and i'm just like "uh... no." and she walks off.
Haha.

I guess ***** licking is right out then.

Fubar
VeteranXV
Old
126 - 07-06-2004, 16:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by War
FU Fubar, you need to goto UVA faggit
I dunno man, I want to go to meet some people and party. I also want to get T:V beta. But I have no interest in playing t1/t2.

should I stay or should I go now.........?

Tribalbob
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
127 - 07-06-2004, 16:39
I think |blitzkrieg| and stilgar killed it. damn them, they have too much faith in my incredible sexy manliness.

well, it was funny while it lasted. time to post El Trutho. please disregard if you want to continue to taunt me. or read it, and taunt me in a slightly different manner.

Spoiler

Last edited by Tribalbob; 07-06-2004 at 16:57..
Automatic Jack
VeteranX
Old
128 - 07-06-2004, 16:45
So "el trutho" is that you basically told el trutho in le posto uno.

Newsflash for ya, kid: you won't stay friends with these girls. Get some. It's like warm apple pie.

IHateU2
VeteranX
Old
129 - 07-06-2004, 16:46
I remeber the first time I got with a chick. I was in my some parents master bedroom with this chick, and im thinking gotta post on tribalwar.

oh yeah and was the chick hot dude?

Last edited by IHateU2; 07-06-2004 at 16:52..
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
130 - 07-06-2004, 17:00
The first time I made out with a chick was also the first time I had one stick her tongue in my mouth.

I just went with it, not wanting to be that much of a rookie, and she apparently thought it was great.

Tribalbob
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
131 - 07-06-2004, 17:00
no AJ, El Trutho is that jack **** was going to happen, and i was so suprised by the situation that my intellectual side (AKA my brain) took over for a second before i could get the instinctual side (my penis) back into control. and since a second was pretty much all that i was going to get anyway, it's no loss.

chick was nothing to brag about, but nothing to be ashamed of either.

Outlaw.
VeteranX
Old
132 - 07-06-2004, 17:02
natural evolution in action, she'll just find someone else and allow him to put the p in the mouff.

Tribalbob
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
133 - 07-06-2004, 17:12
oh yeah, and she told me to shave cause i scratched her face

Beef Welington
VeteranXV
Old
134 - 07-06-2004, 17:13
you should have dared her to let you put your p in her b.

Metropolis
VeteranXX
Old
135 - 07-06-2004, 17:27
Wait a sec,

This game was the only reason the girl stuck her tongue in your mouth to begin with?

Outlaw.
VeteranX
Old
136 - 07-06-2004, 17:30
wish SelfDestruct was around for some witty responses.

Tribalbob
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
137 - 07-06-2004, 17:30
well when you say it like that, it just sounds bad.

i probably wouldn't make out with any girl i didn't plan on staying with anyway.

Last edited by Tribalbob; 07-06-2004 at 17:33..
Wren
VeteranXV
Old
138 - 07-06-2004, 17:31
this thread is hilarious

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
139 - 07-06-2004, 17:38
And the saga continues...

slacker
VeteranXX
Old
140 - 07-06-2004, 17:39
How to Kiss a Woman (i didnt write this)

I can't claim to speak for every woman when I tell you how I love to be kissed. At at the very least the following kissing tips will give you some great techniques to try on your partner and an insight into one woman's mind.

Be Careful With that Tongue

French kissing can be a marvelous experience, but don't dive in with your tongue too soon. Personally, I am turned off somewhat when a man puts his tongue in my mouth during a first kiss (ie: the kiss goodnight after a first date). Another example of using your tongue too soon is when you maneuver it into her mouth seconds after your lips touch. Save the rush for the an appropriate, passionate moment

Use Those Hands

The last guy I was involved with worked wonders with his hands. I'm not talking about sexual groping either. This guy would run his fingers through my hair, up and down my back, over my arms, while kissing me. Try caressing the small of her back (the area just above her butt that curves in) and her face, trace her ears with the tips of your fingers, intertwine your hands with hers, etc. Antonio Banderas once told men to look at the lingerie a woman wears, it lightly touches her body, just barely caresses her curves, he said that is the way a man should touch a woman.

Cup her Face in Your Hands

This is VERY romantic! While kissing her, slide your hand along her lower jaw and cradle it in your palm.

Open your Eyes

Personally, I love making eye contact once and awhile during a kiss. It's not for everyone though. Unless your lady tells you she likes it, don't initiate eye contact in the middle of a deep or passionate kiss, it breaks concentration and is NOT romantic.
A great way to have some romantic eye contact during kissing is to slow down to the point of almost stopping the kiss. Start giving her short little kisses on and around her mouth. Open your eyes to look at her while doing this, give her a little smile. Then close your eyes again and slowly work your way into a deeper, sensual kiss.

Kiss Her Forehead

Wow, this is simple but great. I remember the first time a guy kissed my forehead. It was a goodnight kiss and the only kiss he gave me that night. It was short and sweet and very memorable. I was in awe of it for days after the fact! Move in slowly to plant the kiss and let your lips linger on her skin for a second or two.

Do This with Your Tongue...

The following is a guaranteed way to cause my head drop back and a soft moan to escape my lips. Try it on your partner.
While kissing, curve your tongue upwards and under her upper lip. It should end up between her gums and her lip. Flicker it around or swipe it across the inside of her lip. This might tickle, but it feels divine.

Try Cold Water, Wine or Candy

The most fun I've had kissing involved some exchange of food or liquid between my mouth and my partner's. Take a drink of cold water and pull your lady tight to your mouth by placing your hand on the back of her head. Open your mouth and let the water flow into her mouth. Try this with wine, candy or any delicious liquid.

Take the Above one Step Further

I remember sitting on my bedroom floor eating cake and pudding sauce with my ex. The sauce was delicious and when his was gone, I discretely placed some of mine on the tip of my tongue and French kissed him. He loved it, I loved it, and so we finished off the rest of my sauce in that fashion. Very sensual.

Don't Suck too Hard!

A gentle suck on the lower lip is nice, but when you start leaving black and blue marks, you've gone too far. Seriously, I've been left with black and blue marks in the past...not good. Start off slowly and gauge her reaction, some people really love having their lips and tongue tightly sucked on.

Lavish her With Kisses

If she has long hair, try this move:
Lift her hair off her neck with one hand. Then lean down and give her little kisses all over her neck and collar bone, go behind her neck and ears too. When you are done, let her hair fall, take her face in both hands and lay the deepest, most romantic kiss on her lips you can possibly conjure up. Now that's heaven...

How to French Kiss
How to French Kiss . One of love's most intimate and frightening moments is the French kiss. The French call this kiss the soul kiss. Put in simple terms, it's a kiss with tongue! I like to think of the French kiss as the step above a casual dating relationship. It's the easiest way to feel close to someone, but can also be a huge turn-off if done, um, improperly. So how do you become a pro? Well, styles vary with each person, and there's not one exact right way, but there are right and wrong techniques.

HOW DO YOU FRENCH KISS? Some people love the passionate forcefulness of a strong French kiss, while others just like the tongues to barely touch. It's all about finding out what your sweetie likes and combining it with your own style. To start, the mood should be right. You do not want to stumble over the other person at a local fast food restaurant and stick your tongue in his or her mouth. You want to wait for the right time, perhaps after you're already kissing and start to pull your bodies closer together. Always start off with a regular kiss. Then, slowly start opening your mouth, while still keepin' it dry! Using both of your lips, "hug" your sweeties bottom lip and close with another dry kiss. After a couple of these soft, affectionate smooches, SLOWLY slide part of your tongue into their mouth. In order to avoid a potential embarrassment, make sure their mouth is open before doing this! If your sweetie then opens her/his mouth more, then that is your cue that a more intense French kiss (more tongue) is OK. If not, just stick to a little bit of tongue and pull back occasionally to observe his/her reaction, while still giving him/her little "pecks."

MORE TONGUE: If you're ready for full on tongue action, keep a few things in mind that can turn a memorable kiss into a disaster. One is never let a ton of saliva accumulate in your mouth –– swallow it! Two, don't turn your tongue into a sharp pointed object ––relax it. Three, move your tongue on or around your sweetie's tongue. The "dead slug" thing is a huge turn-off. Now with that in mind, and a good opportunity, keep sliding more of your tongue into your sweetie's mouth until you are completely enveloped in each other. When you reach this point, try to keep your mouths a little tighter. This is just a way to avoid a messy or sloppy kiss. Remember; keep your tongues relaxed, but not your mouths. There's nothing worse than pulling away and feeling like a large dog has licked you. As more opportunities come about, the better a French kiss will get. It takes time, and a bit of practice, but it will be easier each time. And a lot of people (including myself) say that it just kind of happens sometimes. Don't overanalyze it or stress too much. Just relax and enjoy the moment.

1 You can never, ever, take too long over foreplay. Foreplay is a range of activities that includes kissing, undressing, petting and oral sex. Each can be enjoyed in its on right, or as a preliminary to sexual intercourse. Men who cuddle and kiss their partners and know how to enjoy sensitive foreplay will often find their partners reach orgasm more easily. A woman needs prolonged stimulation to reach full arousal; foreplay ensures she receives the stimulation she requires.
Foreplay is not about pressing the right buttons in the right order. Foreplay is about understanding what pleases your partner, and doing those things that deliver the most pleasure.

2 Even after years of living together, many couples find that undressing each other can be arousing. The act of removing your own clothes, and your partner's, can be an important part of foreplay. Your partner may want you to remove their clothes, or they may do it themselves. It doesn't matter which, undressing has an erotic impact which is irresistible.

3 A kiss is often the first physical expression of love and desire. Kissing during foreplay is necessary and offers sensual pleasure and a feeling of intimacy. You can kiss any part of a woman's body during foreplay and kissing should not be restricted to the mouth, try kissing every inch of your partner's body. Many women complain that they are not kissed often enough, or long enough, by their partners. Their partners do not prolong the experience and move on to genital touching too soon. You can heighten your partner's enjoyment by kissing her mouth, ears, hair, eyelids, neck, throat, shoulders, breasts, stomach, inner thighs and feet. If you are kissing her mouth use your tongue to add to the experience.

4 Exploring your lover's erogenous zones is not something you should do quickly, or mechanically. Your lovemaking will be enhanced considerably if you do it gradually. Your aim should be to excite slowly and surely by kissing and stroking your partner's body and you should experiment to find out what pleases her most. Touch her face, hairline, temples, eyebrows, eyelids, cheeks and mouth with your fingertips and mouth. Gentle caresses are best, unless they like it 'hard'. Talk and find out.
The breasts can be very erotic - licking, stoking and sucking her breasts and nipples can be very exciting for both of you. An extremely sensitive part of a woman's body is the perineum, the area between the anus and the vagina. Because of the network of nerve endings here, some women find being touched in this area very arousing.

In foreplay, and in lovemaking generally, the clitoris is the most sexually sensitive area. Learn to stimulate it gently and skillfully. Men can also use their erect penis to stimulate the clitoris, and this will create a very pleasurable sensation in many women. As your foreplay continues, you can give great pleasure to your partner by stimulating her buttocks and her vagina by caressing them with your fingertips, your lips and your tongue.

Last edited by slacker; 07-06-2004 at 17:41..
Page 7 of 13

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page wtf tongue-kissing

Social Website Bullshit