Should I keep having sex?

Obscured.Cherub said:
This has gone too far, please stop calling my house. I came here for advice, not harassment.

Honestly, I'm not sure how much advice we could give. Not many people here have raped the mentally incapacitated lately.

13rd page...its late i know, but i want to look back and know that i was a part, no matter how small, of this thread

rock on tardfuckers of america

GIVE THIS MAN A CUSTOM TITLE PLEASE!

Obscured.Cherub said:
This has gone too far, please stop calling my house. I came here for advice, not harassment.

OC you screwed an 18 year old girl with down syndrome, and you initiated the romantic contact. You fucking deserve to be harrassed, then analy raped in our wonderful prison system.

Obscured.Cherub said:

You hear that everyone.

Don't harass this guy who lives at:

Last edited by a moderator:
Putrid said:
someone needs to print this out and mail it to his mother...

Another excellent idea, but they need to make sure to boldface the part where he says he put her hand on HIS crotch knowing she wouldn't be able to stop him.

Obscured.Cherub said:
THE ONLY WAY YOU WIN IS..

To realize that their lives are going to suck, until they die. They have no chance for successful careers, happy lives, anything. They will either die, go to jail, be crippled or work horrible jobs until they are old. No exceptions.

This isn't just mexicans, this is anyone one that lives like they do.

He's a racist retard fucker from texas! Holy shit!

so if cherub really is this fucking stupid and sick, then couldn't we be dealing with perfectly legal tard on tard buttseckz?

Obscured.Cherub said:
Every 'race' has their own issues.

For blacks it is violence, jail, murder, rape, theft, stupidity, being jobless, homeless and poor.

For whites, it is blacks.

Very simple.

;)

RACIST FUCKER

Good News! The domain name you want to use is available.
Check the box next to the domain name(s) you would like and click "SELECT" to continue.

shortbusbang.com is available.

yoink said:
so if cherub really is this fucking stupid and sick, then couldn't we be dealing with perfectly legal tard on tard buttseckz?

Good point. Either way, I think cherub can kiss his status/reputation/life goodbye if this thread is true.

This seriously is something you can call the local corpus christi police about.

You don't have to go into a whole thing about this thread. Just tell them that he told you online that he had forced a retarded girl to give him a handjob. They can investigate and determine whether she was capable of consent.

jentalentshow-8.jpg

if shes the one on OUR far right, not only are you perverted, but blind. I mean shit...you had to pick that one...?

btw, we need our best PS people on this shit. I'm expecting big laughs.

AgentOrange said:
Check the box next to the domain name(s) you would like and click "SELECT" to continue.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

AgentOrange said:

Holy shit. :lol:

Back