Should I keep having sex?

hey obscured cherab

how does it feel to have lost your virginity at 25 to a retard in your mother's house..

What stuns me is how self-righteous he's become.

He deletes his first post where he asked for moral guidance and then goes off telling us we're all sick retard-haters for telling him to stop fucking a mentally handicapped girl that he forced to rub his crotch.

I think he actually believes he's a victim now.

Second, how dare anyone here compare what I am doing to rape or molesting. She is a grown woman, who really likes me (tells me she loves me) and can make up her own mind. So stop that talk right now.

This is where you screw yourself. She probably knew you were having sex--you'd have to be pretty damn small and quick for her not to know. Unfortunately, her own decisions weren't as much a factor here as you think. To use your words,

"We were watching TV by each other (we always sat close just cause I dunno) when I don't know what drove me to do this but I wanted to see what she did if I put her hand by my crotch. She didn't do anything, and I know from all these years that she doesn't really recognize things that are innapropriate in public (burping, passing gas, laughing loud at movies etc) so I didn't think she would understand what I was doing. So I put her hand on myself and kind of moved it back and forth. After a little while she was doing it on her own and from what I thought didn't understand what she was doing until she kissed me..."

You essentially forced her to start giving you a handjob through your pants. This girl likely looks up to you and would turn to you when not knowing if a decision was right or wrong. You could tell her selling cocaine was cool and she'd do it because she trusts you that much. And you use that trust to get yourself off? Christ, man!

Third, for those who are threatening to call the Cops or Kill me, you have more problems then I could ever even think of having. I am not doing anything wrong and if anything, you are probably jealous.

NOT DOING ANYTHING WRONG? Tell me when you believe that. Beyond the obvious shock everyone here experienced reading that story, it is pretty clear you basically molested this girl. I imagine there are laws kind of like having sex with intoxicated individuals...her illness likely renders her incapable of making the decision rationally. Oh, and as somebody else said, :rofl: x 50 at the jealous comment.

The way you guys think is the real crime here, because you obviously think of handicapped people as inferior and stupid, just because they have limitations.

You said yourself you thought she was incapable of understanding she was getting you off. No, Downs doesn't make her inferior or stupid, but you taking advantage of her like this makes YOU inferior and stupid.

Obscured.Cherub said:
To show she isn't some 'freak' or 'mongloid' here is a picture of her. She is on the right, and like I said before it isn't a good picture and I am not trying to impress anyone.

jentalentshow-8.jpg

I think he means the FAR right. :ugh:

The only thing I can really say is: Dude..what. the. fuck?

i bet if you fuck her in a clown suit she'll get into it more instead of laying there crying like usual

Q

I sincerely hope that someone from Tribalwar gets at the very least an investigation going here. Just tell the local police that he told you over the internet that he molested a retarded 18 year old.

There are laws about having sex with mentally-handicapped people. Regardless of the age, certain individuals are incapable of consenting.

Back