Should I keep having sex?

The surprising thing is that someone actually did post pics for once, but unfortunatly it had to be for this thread :ugh:

I can't believe this guy. He makes this thread asking us if we think what he did was wrong, and then when everyone gives him a screaming "Hell yes it's wrong" he starts acting like he's the most moral son of a bitch on earth.

You molested that girl when you took her hand and put it on your crotch. You believed and were probably right that she wouldn't know it was inappropriate. She's mentally retarded. Sure, she has fun having sex, but just because she can say I love you doesn't mean she understands how you've manipulated her you sick fuck.

ignu said:
if this thread is real:

9320 S. P. I. D. #1902
Corpus Christi, TX 78418

Just quoting this for no reason ...

Last edited by a moderator:
-AvengerX- said:
Hey, from what I understand, prison love is right up this guys alley :dapimp:

rofl...I can just imagine some huge inmate taking cherubs hand and putting it on his crotch and rubbing it...:rofl:

I must mark my territory on this landmark thread.

Have you ever considered a 3-some? I've been pretty lonely lately.

Irishknight said:
I literally cannot seriously believe this guy actually posted a picture of the girl.

I cannot believe no one quoted the picture and stuck the :hitit2: smiley after it... this IS tribalwar after all.

I'd rather not post her picture, #1 because it is a bad picture of her and #2 I don't want her ridiculed over the internet from a bunch of computer nerds.

Too Late on that one there sparky

A lot of you are acting like you wouldn't do this if you were in my position, but I guarantee you it could happen to any of you.

Not Many sane people i know would actually take a chick with downssyndome and put her hand on yer cock.. wtf

00:24.54 <ascotia> I guess if I had never had a vagina on my penis by age 25, i'd crave the shit out of it
00:24.55 <cyanide> hes 25
00:24.57 <cyanide> virgin
00:25.00 <ascotia> wouldn't fuck a goddamn retard though
00:25.01 <cyanide> and living with his mother
00:25.11 <FSB-AO> he would have fucked a hole in a tree
00:25.39 <ascotia> or maybe a hot tub blower
00:25.49 <ascotia> ruin all chances of reproducing
00:26.00 <ascotia> he better have wore a fucking condom
00:26.05 <cyanide> he probably didnt
00:26.09 <ascotia> he had to GO OUT and BUY condoms for this
00:26.16 <cyanide> considering hes a virgin and 25 i think the last thing he thought about was putting on a condom
00:26.20 <ascotia> wouldn't you think he have ime to think about what he was about to do?
00:26.24 <cyanide> OH MY GOD IM GOING TO STICK MY DICK IN A VAGINA
00:26.25 <ascotia> sick fucking goddamn motherfucker
00:26.27 * glare (S) DangerousCrossin on server [E5] Extermination [IP:63.208.193.14:28005]
00:26.29 <ascotia> ^^ tru
00:26.37 <ascotia> i guess you're right
00:26.45 <cyanide> he got a retard pregnant
00:26.55 <ascotia> i bet he nutted in like a minute too
00:27.12 <ascotia> that confused, lost look in her crossed eyes did it for him
00:27.29 <FSB-AO> don't forget the drool and incoherent babble
00:27.34 <ZugZug> he fucked her till her eyes went straight
00:27.37 <FSB-AO> lmao

Is anyone seriously considering reporting this to the # posted on previous pages? I know I for one am, unless he comes forth SOON and prooves this is some sort of sick fucking joke.

Irishknight said:
rofl...I can just imagine some huge inmate taking cherubs hand and putting it on his crotch and rubbing it...:rofl:

box13.jpg

holy clownfuck his last post was so ridiculous that it smells a little fishy. Concerning the pic, I'm going to assume she's second from the right? If so, why did you just say 'she's on the right'... that's leaving WAY too much speculation open for TW'ers to think she's the one on the FAR right. Maybe you're trying to stir it up a little, thrown in a variable, create some commotion? this is wishful thinking

i'm sure he'll come out and say it's a joke at some point... after he's embarassed enough...

no one will ever know....

Back