kissing

shit... koy

I was thinking about you when pen. state came to neb. to play...

I woulda given you a place to stay and all. then would could have played ninjaz

I would have loved to come out to Lincoln. I'll come out anyway, not like I'm missing anything with the PSU football team.

:]

just let me know when and I'd be happy to help you out (I think they're trying to renew the pen-neb series? or so I have read on the internet)

When you wanna kiss her... just stare straight into her eyes. Then you'll both know what's gonna happen next, and make your move.

Oh yea.. tilt your head. ;)

Interesting thread, here is some shit I learned:

This is foe the actual kiss:

1. Kiss her lips first and wait for her to start with the tongue. My first couple of kisses the bitch said I used too much tongue, so from then on I just waited for her to slip it in, then just did whatever she did :bigthumb:

2. Tilt your head more than you expect to (so your noses and teeth won't hit)

3. I usually put my hand around her shoulders (like half hugging).

How would you explain to someone what to do with his tongue while he's kissing, that I never could nail down (the explanation)

I got you all beat, i'm 35 and I STILL haven't made out with a girl. I think making out with girls is yucky anyway.

CR-Itchy said:
I got you all beat, i'm 35 and I STILL haven't made out with a girl. I think making out with girls is yucky anyway.

we'd pay good money to see your first time

i posted in this thread.... :-\

TO TOPIC: get in a place where you need to be close to her.... wait until you get in a moment of silence and carefully look at her signs to get ready to kiss (licking lips, staring in your eyes, the motion of her head coming to you)... you need to do the same so she knows you want to kiss...

the last thing that should happen is she should tilt her head a bit and close her eyes, that means GO FOR IT.

PS: make sure you shave your face the day you're going to kiss (if you grow facial hair yet :-X) and have something like breath mints... it just makes the kiss more enjoyiable

++ yes on shaving. Girls will complain about that, because girls have soft faces and you'll scratch the fuck out of them with your hardcore manly stubble.

we all know i'm a pro at this shit :D

Back