kissing

-]P[-Veor said:
5'7 @ 120 sounds a bit heavy 2 me

dunno just from what ive seen, most girls that are around 5'7 are like 110 or so

Seriously, dude, if the 5'7" girls weigh 110, then what do the short girls weight? 85lbs? I'm 5'3", and 110 or 120 are within my weight range. According to bmi, weight charts, etc., for me to weigh much less than 110 would be underweight. I think you guys need to get over this issue before you become men. Also, you may want to consider the fact that girls are often insecure and lie about their weight. This issue is exacerbated by people like you who are so critical of it.

Fatimah said:
Seriously, dude, if the 5'7" girls weigh 110, then what do the short girls weight? 85lbs? I'm 5'3", and 110 or 120 are within my weight range. According to bmi, weight charts, etc., for me to weigh much less than 110 would be underweight. I think you guys need to get over this issue before you become men. Also, you may want to consider the fact that girls are often insecure and lie about their weight. This issue is exacerbated by people like you who are so critical of it.

ok fatty,

i never thought about the fact that they might lie to me when they told me how much they weigh, because I've never actually seen a girl weighed, all I have to go by is what they say.

hmm, maybe 120 is normal then :shrug:

fucking lying bitches, maybe if the whores told me how much they actually weigh I wouldn't be so critical of it

-]P[-Veor said:
ok fatty, ...
fucking lying bitches, maybe if the whores told me how much they actually weigh I wouldn't be so critical of it

So do the chicks you "date" know that you are such a shallow pig, and that you would refer to them as "whores"? And yeah, I'm totally fat. Fatter than you could ever imagine. So incredibly, painfully fat I could break you with my ass. Flame away.

Fatimah said:
So do the chicks you "date" know that you are such a shallow pig, and that you would refer to them as "whores"? And yeah, I'm totally fat. Fatter than you could ever imagine. So incredibly, painfully fat I could break you with my ass. Flame away.

you are a meber... and TW doesnt like girls

Fatimah said:

first of all
i dont date
because im a fat loser, who does either two things, sit on the computer all day, or work

secondly,
they are whores if they feel the need to lie to me as something as trivial as their weight. MAYBE if they didn't lie about it guys wouldn't freak out when they heard their actual weight.

btw if u r that fat maybe u wanna hook up later?

-]P[-Veor said:
first of all
i dont date
because im a fat loser, who does either two things, sit on the computer all day, or work

secondly,
they are whores if they feel the need to lie to me as something as trivial as their weight. MAYBE if they didn't lie about it guys wouldn't freak out when they heard their actual weight.

btw if u r that fat maybe u wanna hook up later?

haha veor doesn't date because he's fat :lol:

Fatimah said:
If only I weren't too fat to leave the house. /me sighs. I guess I will just stay at home and eat Twinkies.

holy shit

what if i come over later and bring you twinkies, then we can get fatter together and make little baby fat children

-]P[-Veor said:
holy shit

what if i come over later and bring you twinkies, then we can get fatter together and make little baby fat children

Ok enough of that really... I'm Harlequin_Jester's gf (irl of COURSE), so no twinkies or fat babies with you ;) thanks anyways.

Fatimah said:
Ok enough of that really... I'm Harlequin_Jester's gf (irl of COURSE), so no twinkies or fat babies with you ;) thanks anyways.

fuck, now I have to eat these three cases of twinkies I bought

i hate you

Moebius said:
Veor thank you for your wonderful post which now acts as my sig for a full week. you should feel proud.

go fucking kill yourself you useless piece of shit

i'm 17 in a month and never had a girlfriend, been rejected 3 times since matrix2 came out, and probably aiming for the 4th time soon if my friend doesn't get off his ass and go for the girl first. (i'm letting him have the first shot with her. thats so wrong in so many ways.)

draco, you're doing way fine compared to me.

on the other hand, i was seriously fucked up for the last 3-4 years (since atleast beggining of 8th grade to around end of 10th is a bad period, but maybe starting earlier too) with bad shit happening at home, which i'm finally just starting to get over in the last 6 months with the help of friends.

so i have an excuse.

Back