Should i take my friends girl(s)?

14.jpg

HelenKeller said:
define "educated"

Being able to pronounce words correctly and having a good command of the english language. Knowing, at minimum, the basics of mathmatics, logic, literature and history. possesing the ability to name the top officials of your nation and state, not just calling them "the man".

In other words,

"acting white"

Musashi said:
Being able to pronounce words correctly and having a good command of the english language. Knowing, at minimum, the basics of mathmatics, logic, literature and history. possesing the ability to name the top officials of your nation and state, not just calling them "the man".

In other words,

"acting white"

that's depressing.

NoGodForMe said:
When I went to high school, my friends we're dicks to me too. I'm the one who picked them up every morning in my car, brought them home/back for lunch, and then home after school.
They only time they called was to goto the beach, asking me to drive.
They'd goto parties leaving me out.
It all has to do with looks and personality. Just face it, your friends don't like hanging with you.
If you can get the girls on your own, then do it. Hang with a GF, and forget the guy friends.
As you move into college and real life, you won't have any friends because they all have problems and suck. It will be you, and a GF, so you midas well start now.

didnt read the thread ahead, but let me be the first to tell you.. you suck at life.

Back