Rude people... (no, not a parody)

btw, please make uva 5 west coast, so i can go and shoot fedz in the crotch with a paintball gun.

and no, im not kidding
i guess fedz will just have to find that out ":]"

"It woulda been worth him doing it, just so I coulda caught him doing it."

"I mean, what kidn of piece of shit messes with another man's ride? Ya just don't do that!"

Sir Lucius said:
I feel bad for you just like I feel bad for retarded people.
Don't feel bad for retarded people, just show them love. That's all they need, seriously.

And another thing, don't compare Fedz to a retarded person... even though what this thread is about does display an idiot action...

I hope Fedz keys someone's car at UVA5. That'd be a good excuse to have everyone beat the fuck out of him.

I think most of the people here don't want to start shit but would be more than happy to end it if Fedz gave them a reason to.

FedZ said:
I drive up to the mall with a few of my friends today, and find a spot up real close to the mall.. well I thought it'd be a spot. I pull up behind and flick the blinker on and wait for a minute as he sits into his car. He turns it on and sits there... sits there... sits there... for about 5 minutes.

So I settle for a parking spot a ways back since there was nothing. (Horrible around here come Christmas time) So as I'm walking in I still see him just sitting in the car. So I just walk into the mall a little frustrated thinking he'll get his. I walk back out and his car is there, but he's not in it anymore.

So I guess he went back inside or something. Still pissed off earlier from him not moving or doing anything but sitting in his car, I pull out my keys and hold em down against his trunk as I walk by.

I know it's a shitty thing to do, but I hate people like that. :-|

If that had been my car, i would have beat you into the ground, broken both your legs and stabbed you in the eye with your keys.

maybe alot of you guys are just too old. but i agre with opi and fedz. maybe i need anger management too or something but if someone pisses me off like that i lose my patience. i start off with little patience to begin with.

FedZ said:
in the below zero weather, already irritated from the 45 min traffic wait... no it won't break off my legs, but it'll test my temper..

you failed the test. fucking jackass.

edit: at first I thought this thread was about some other dude, then I realized it was about your own pathetic ass.

you must drive a fucking tin can if you can have such disregard for someone elses property. oh shit he forgot something in the mall damn him for incoveniencing you. you need to grow up and realize the world does not revolve around you. everyone isnt there to please you. you take the shitty spot and you walk your stupid ass to the door. its not that difficult.

Shiver said:
maybe alot of you guys are just too old. but i agre with opi and fedz. maybe i need anger management too or something but if someone pisses me off like that i lose my patience. i start off with little patience to begin with.

Too old as in pay for our own vehicles instead of Mommy and Daddy? Probably. Want to talk about patience wait until you have to pay for your own car for 5.5 years.

yes, someone come key the shit out of my car, and my parents car, please

it's so fun pissing everyone off on tw :heart:

and just to clear everything up, nope the mall I went to has no cameras outside.

I drive a trans-am too... come key it if you want.. gl at least. :)

This idiot will get his. You may think it's fun to piss people off. Remember that when you piss the wrong person off and find yourself in the hospital, or worse you fuckin moron.

i've already said I'm still waiting for that day.. hey maybe it'll be today :lol:

anyways I'm off to work, flame on! :heart:

FedZ said:
it's so fun pissing everyone off on tw :heart:

i like how he always says that. As if he's manipulating everyone for his own entertainment (or perhaps in his own mind..)

this thread goes to show that FedZ is indeed still a cocksmoker.

That guy probably didn't even notice you were waiting for the spot and was getting stuff from his car. gj getting your panties in a wad over nothing, hope someone puts a bomb in your car.

Grow up kid. The world does not revolve around you.

my car's been keyed and i think what you did was totally fucked up/in the wrong. yell at him, confront him, leave a note, flick him off, hell..piss on the car. but don't fucking cause permanent damage...geez man that's really too far

Back