Rude people... (no, not a parody)

ah the "creatine".....well that settles it then. End of thread....this boy is beyond repair....no hope for him...nothing left to say....just an attention whore. Good night.

Cheater

FedZ said:
yes... yes you are

i know my own strength and dont need to walk around in wifebeaters and post pictures of my "large" muscles to prove it.

its amusing that you continually talk shit behind your computer yet at uva4 i could count the words you spoke on one hand.

now why would that be?

Ok, I'm only 17, but here's what I've noticed about parents/kids. The parents who are weak-minded, don't discipline their kids (personally, I'm in favour of spanking, used in moderation) and say wishy washy things like your's did, FedZ, have kids who grow up to be assholes, and generally inconsiderate. Whereas, parents who do actually enforce the rules of the house on their kids, end up raising children who are relatively kind, and respectful towards other people.

A perfect example of this is FedZ.

Now please eat shit and die, FedZ.

Cheater said:
ah the "creatine".....well that settles it then. End of thread....this boy is beyond repair....no hope for him...nothing left to say....just an attention whore. Good night.

Cheater
lol creatine doesn't ruin your life cheater, it's just a supplement, i think you got creatine mixed with some kinda fucked up drug

You did that to my car, I would shoot you in the face and then back out over your bleeding body.

Glare said:
i know my own strength and dont need to walk around in wifebeaters and post pictures of my "large" muscles to prove it.

its amusing that you continually talk shit behind your computer yet at uva4 i could count the words you spoke on one hand.

now why would that be?
cuz i don't talk to computer nerdy faggots, i just go there to own and thats about it. you didn't say much to me either, or anyone else for that matter that 'threatened' me :lol:

i'm going to uva5 btw, so whoever's going i expect some backup of threats this time

glare i'd snap you in half if i ever came in contact with you :[

FedZ said:
cuz i don't talk to computer nerdy faggots, i just go there to own and thats about it. you didn't say much to me either, or anyone else for that matter that 'threatened' me :lol:

i'm going to uva5 btw, so whoever's going i expect some backup of threats this time

glare i'd snap you in half if i ever came in contact with you :[

so you went to a computer nerd lan with the intention of not talking to computer nerds?

rationality is lost on you.

and i have to ask, why would you want to snap me in half?

i hate to argue "semantics" but you said "contact" not a "fight"

and why on earth would i want to fight you, my LAN fight schedule is booked solid.

Back