Rude people... (no, not a parody)

oh i'll remember.. and if it happens to me.. then hey them's the breaks. I'll just make more of an effort to find out who does it.

FedZ said:
because i care that people on an interweb forum board think i'm cool... and yes, I do know what traffic is, just because you're old you think you've experienced better or something.. I just happened to get my license a little while before the busiest shopping days of the year..

I got my license on a November 2. You sure as hell didn't see me being a fucking assclown. People like you make insurance rates higher, and you don't contribute anything to society. They should just throw you in the oven at your local animal shelter.

At first I thought this was mofo's therad cuz of the sig, and I was like, "mofo is fucking asshole?! wtf?"

But it turns out it's just the dumbass fedz who got kicked out of his uvalan hotel room for smoking pot.

and I live in lockport, IL, traveled to orland today, go there around 4-5 and you'll see traffic... they have police at every single light directing traffic and turn off the stop lights

I know I am stating the obvious here, but Fedz is a fucking moron who should get run over by the very car that he keyed.

(edit: car, not truck)

OK that shit is funny,but you cant control your actions when you are pissed.i know cus i did that shit,damn bastards like that shit,like at the fukin movies,no parkin spaces,and i finally find one and they sit for a long time to sit there and i miss my movie,so i fuckin went up to the bitch and broke his nose.thats how my temper is damnit so fuck all yall little nice bitches.

This thread is now about cheese.

cheese-tetedemoin.jpg

appenzellercheese.jpg

derbysage2.jpg

edamcheese.jpg

Why do we have to go all the way to Afganistan to fight terrism when we have perfectly good tools like FedZ around?

Cheater

And GammA

no, this thread is still about fedz being an asshole and key'ing someones car for pissing him off

GammA said:
OK that shit is funny,but you cant control your actions when you are pissed.i know cus i did that shit,damn bastards like that shit,like at the fukin movies,no parkin spaces,and i finally find one and they sit for a long time to sit there and i miss my movie,so i fuckin went up to the bitch and broke his nose.thats how my temper is damnit so fuck all yall little nice bitches.

Until you meet some nice little bitch like me and I leave you with a permanent limp to remind you of your transgression... for the rest of your life.

rev i should be a vet2 by now, but got banned during that censorship shit, if you were here to remember that

Ok... let me make this clear. If you're banned and forced to create a new account, one of your punishments is becoming a member again. You have member status whether or not you like it.

holy fuck your a dipshit, you said 0 degree weather right?

HE WAS PROBABY SITTING IN HIS FUCKING CAR WITH THE HEATER ON GETTING WARMED UP

god damn your a fucking asshat, you're the reason humanity as a whole sucks shit. people do stupid shit like this that they think doesn't mean much, but multiplied by millions of assholes doing it daily it puts everyone in a sour demeanor. how fucking hard would it of been to sit there for 15 seconds, realize he has seen you and didnt fucking put it in reverse yet. that might be a clue, dipshit.

god damn you deserve to burn in the lake of fire, if i ever caught someone keying my car i'd break their face in with a tire iron. that's just no respect.

Back