Should I keep having sex?

This thread was great the first time around... i found this since then:

Maryland Laws said:
Article - Crimes and Punishments [Previous] [Next] [Another Article]

§ 464B.

(a) A person is guilty of a sexual offense in the third degree if the person engages in:

(1) Sexual contact with another person against the will and without the consent of the other person, and:

(i) Employs or displays a dangerous or deadly weapon or an article which the other person reasonably concludes is a dangerous or deadly weapon; or

(ii) Inflicts suffocation, strangulation, disfigurement or serious physical injury upon the other person or upon anyone else in the course of committing that offense; or

(iii) Threatens or places the victim in fear that the victim or any person known to the victim will be imminently subjected to death, suffocation, strangulation, disfigurement, serious physical injury, or kidnapping; or

(iv) Commits the offense aided and abetted by one or more other persons; or

(2) Sexual contact with another person who is mentally defective, mentally incapacitated, or physically helpless, and the person knows or should reasonably know the other person is mentally defective, mentally incapacitated, or physically helpless; or

(3) Sexual contact with another person who is under 14 years of age and the person performing the sexual contact is four or more years older than the victim; or

(4) A sexual act with another person who is 14 or 15 years of age and the person performing the sexual act is at least 21 years of age; or

(5) Vaginal intercourse with another person who is 14 or 15 years of age and the person performing the act is at least 21 years of age.

(b) Any person violating the provisions of this section is guilty of a felony and upon conviction is subject to imprisonment for a period of not more than
10 years.

Hope you don't live in MD, buddy

its a thread of the year nomination. and i find it funny as hell.

Never read this until now either - funny and pathetic at the same time, but fuck you for bumping it.

but we got a new smiley out of this!

tardhit.gif

Back