[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

soros_tamkin.jpg

The dark lord is back boys

Hello friends,

The Bright movie on Netflix is something I wanted to avoid since it has Will Smith and he said Trump supporters should be purged from America. But now I'm hearing that the movies have Elves in it who are an allegory for (((them.)))) Also that there is a lot of race realism.

I don't know what to think now. Is this movie high energy, or low T?

One thing that the US should do regarding Iran is STFU. Maybe a simple - "While civil unrest and protests are a natural part of democracy - the USA agrees with Russia and others that this is an internal affair for the Iranian government and does not take sides in this matter. We hope that peace will soon be returned to the country and we may all work together to make the world a better place."

I can't stand that we are always shooting off our big mouth on the world front. America first means shutting the fuck up occasionally.

Hello friends,

The Bright movie on Netflix is something I wanted to avoid since it has Will Smith and he said Trump supporters should be purged from America. But now I'm hearing that the movies have Elves in it who are an allegory for (((them.)))) Also that there is a lot of race realism.

I don't know what to think now. Is this movie high energy, or low T?

jfc :lol:

"...During the course of his education he was awarded several prestigious scholarships including Rhodes, Marshall and the Paul and Daisy Soros fellowship in 2012..."

Idenity Politics & globalist agenda
all i need to figure out each time

"...It is a competitive, merit-based program that every year accepts 30 immigrants or children of immigrants who are pursuing graduate school in the United States and can demonstrate that they will “make significant contributions to the United States though their future work,” ..."

The islamic religion needs to be put down for the stupidity and hatefulness it is; anyone who follows it should be laughed at.

IslamIslame

Last edited:
lulz

i think its great this guy posts here

he took ICPedos spot, just so unfathomably stupid

good stuff

:rofl:

this dranged dude just getting tore the fuck up

"nuh uh, i haz friendz an we wuz partyin"

ahahahahahaha
The only time you seem to be enjoying yourself is when you get a posting win. That's some serious small potato shit!

Is there any joy in your life? Any happiness emanating from the basement?

Last edited:

No thanks. I’ll stick with lower taxes, bigger military, stronger borders, and stronger families.

#MAGA
:ralf: bigger military

You're a knucklehead. Maladjusted SOB. You're little more than cannon fodder. Youre a dummy who is willing to sacrifice his life for a myth. YOu should consider stfd and stfu.

The article says the woman was attacked by youths. Seems similar to the problems we have here in America with youths getting violent in large groups. What is it about these youths that causes them to have the same violent problems wherever they go?

They are niggers. Duh. Low IQ, low impulse control, and low emotional control are not good bedfellows.

who talks to arsin?

srs

===========

Anyway, it's 2018 and still no impeachment. :(

Why is Orange Hitler winning so much?

He kept saying there would be so much winning that we would be sick of it. If it keeps up, he will win a second term.

Trump is in a 2nd term no doubt at this point. Dems have been shooting themselves in the foot left and right being drama queens about everything while trying to pump up false narratives that fall short.

Back