[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I should probably lose my sitcom over this

you know the drill sjw

tenor.gif

I should probably lose my sitcom over this

Nazism had nothing to do with that, shortsighted moralism did. Same network didn't bother canceling Alec Baldwin's show when he beat the shit out of someone in public, it took poor ratings for them to finally pull the plug.

If trump shot april ryan in the face would you be like "that's unacceptable" or would you be like "well she had it coming but I don't think it's indicative of how he'd treat journalists in general"

Nazism had nothing to do with that, shortsighted moralism did. Same network didn't bother canceling Alec Baldwin's show when he beat the shit out of someone in public, it took poor ratings for them to finally pull the plug.

NO REGERTS

Report: Two ABC Executives Regret Firing Roseanne, Fear Conners Could Flop | The Daily Caller

top show to lowest rated new show

ABC Spinoff Is Already Facing Backlash | Fortune

I bet they have some remorse for what they did

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If trump shot april ryan in the face would you be like "that's unacceptable" or would you be like "well she had it coming but I don't think it's indicative of how he'd treat journalists in general"

I would think to myself what would tripler6 say.......

ANY.MEANS.NECESSARY to achieve my goals

then I would probably say she had it coming

she wouldn't have gotten hit if she just gave Trump what he wanted.......got out of his way

kinda like the Jim Acosta assault a few posts back

I still think its hilarious triple said he got a new group of friends and thats what switched him over to being a huge sjw douchebag

i bet they play a weekly game of who can be the most insufferable to be around and listen to

j8tau.gif

triple might have found himself his true birds of a feather with MASSHOLES

the Elizabeth Warren headdress wearing kind

I would immediately call for an impeachment and demand he be held accountable in your absurd hypothetical "can't differentiate between words and violence" scenario.

I would immediately call for an impeachment and demand he be held accountable in your absurd hypothetical "can't differentiate between words and violence" scenario.

I can think of other absurd scenarios, like one where you're not a hack

Back