[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

DrfkSifUwAA2yCy.jpg

I'd rather die than give these people one inch

unless it was coated in brass traveling at 3k fps

Guaranteed she went shopping for a shotgun the next morning.

Maybe Dems just really like wearing masks and surrounding homes while telling people to get out of their neighborhoods. It's probably a good thing that none of them can afford to buy any rope.

Apparently she first heard beating at the door when she was in the kitchen, then the guy beating the door started hurling his body at it and cracked Tucker's front door while his wife was inside alone.

Apparently she first heard beating at the door when she was in the kitchen, then the guy beating the door started hurling his body at it and cracked Tucker's front door while his wife was inside alone.

Part and parcel of a free press. If you can’t yell at or berate or attempt burglary and karate chop your political opponents, then what’s the point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol: these last 15 pages or so are fucking gold

lets make sure we have this right:

triple says that free press is all that matters unless he is ideologically opposed to them, like the carlson family. no reporters / media banding together over that true terrorism though

#METOO movement strangely quiet on the assault of a fellow female trying to do her job

triple isnt a nazi posting about jews but roseanne barr is

===

these are the people who want to run your life and tell you how to live

unparalleled mental gymnastics, u cant make this shit up

so acosta claims he didnt touch her and accuses the WH of lying?

“All I can say at that point is that I was trying to hang onto the microphone so I could continue to ask the president questions,” he continued. “Obviously, you know, I didn’t put my hands on her or touch her as they are alleging. And it’s just unfortunate that the White House is saying this.

O RLY?

17809_1.gif

Acosta Falsely Claims 'I Didn't Touch' Staffer, Says W.H. Trying To 'Shut Down' Press Corps :: Grabien News

Back