[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

for the record he was worried the jews were funding the caravan, which is a conspiracy theory pushed by fox news and the president himself

you're confusing jews with israel

I didn't see you bitching about the right alienating jews when a white supremacist killed 11 at a naming ceremony last week, but maybe I missed that

No I'm not, unless there's some massive anti-israel jewish sentiment that I'm unaware of. There's also a difference between a singular act of a crazy person and a nationwide voter based movement openly calling for policy change.

No I'm not, unless there's some massive anti-israel jewish sentiment that I'm unaware of.

in a democracy people can openly disagree with their government

and jews as it turns out have diverse political opinions

crazy right?

I don't know, I don't have those numbers. Anecdotally my sister-in-law and two of my friends are jewish and they're more liberal than I am.

We're not talking about liberal, we're talking about support of Israel. Are they anti Israel?

Anti-israel is a strong take, much like I wouldn't call democrats anti-american because they don't like Trump. They're against the hard liners, and they wouldn't have a problem with some Palestinian winning an election.

I love how regardless of a landslide outcome left or right here claims a victory

Its basically what everyone predicted maybe right is slightly happy in that the flip wasnt senate but elections are now polarized to a national level so people now side 1:1 with presidential canidate even at local levels because of correlation less flips will happen in the future

Id say maybe a narrow edge towards blue wave not being as big as libcucks thought but still not a win for trump or reason get excited

Neither side should jump for joy and our elections are now nationalized which sucks tbh people voting across ballot to side with president or against him is dumb

Last edited:
Back