[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

you should bust out the rep data here and scrubbing for mitch who is always fun to neg, see who has negged the most.

I doubt that would show much. Because rep isn't private, most neggers are reciprocal. You negged me so I'll neg you back. You have half a dozen people who neg a lot, but most people rarely do it except when upset and feeling petty. Sites like reddit require a judgement to be rendered on every post: approval, disapproval, or apathy. People use the upvote/downvote system as a hammer, however, downvoting things they disagree with even if they're an acceptable or reasonable comment. "I hate this, so it must go away!" It breeds toxicity and authoritarian behavior by design.

I doubt that would show much. Because rep isn't private, most neggers are reciprocal. You negged me so I'll neg you back. You have half a dozen people who neg a lot, but most people rarely do it except when upset and feeling petty. Sites like reddit require a judgement to be rendered on every post: approval, disapproval, or apathy. People use the upvote/downvote system as a hammer, however, downvoting things they disagree with even if they're an acceptable or reasonable comment. "I hate this, so it must go away!" It breeds toxicity and authoritarian behavior by design.

how much effort would it take to be the top neg repper

do you believe reddit has helped foster this culture or is a trailing indicator of this culture?

i used to identify pretty strongly with a lot of leftist causes until 2010 (even went to the Jon Stewart Rally which ironically today was largely against the media and fake news lol) and given Reddit's mainstream rise among my generation around the same time, which came first?

do you believe reddit has helped foster this culture or is a trailing indicator of this culture?

i used to identify pretty strongly with a lot of leftist causes until 2010 (even went to the Jon Stewart Rally which ironically today was largely against the media and fake news lol) and given Reddit's mainstream rise among my generation around the same time, which came first?

A bit of both. I think the Left has always been fairly authoritarian. It's not in their nature to be patient, and to force the "progress" they want, authoritarianism is required. They are impulsive and demand action before thought, which is one of the reasons why their short-sighted decisions constantly bite them in the ass.

A system like Reddit was likely designed with good intentions. Good content will rise to the top and bad content will fall to the bottom. Sounds nice in theory, but it relies on people being objective and fair about what is good and what is bad. That's never the case. It allows for smaller groups of motivated voters to dominate the landscape. It also influences how people post. If I post a certain view, I will receive praise via upvotes. If I post something that the larger group of motivated voters dislike or don't want people to read, I will receive downvotes. It's Pavlovian conditioning.

That's Donny T territory bro. Nobody can sell a lie to imbeciles like Trump.

let me see if i get this criticism correct

you don't like foreign made trump ties in CHINA

but you also don't care about brick and mortar retail in US

and you also don't care about domestically produced energy, metals, or manufacturing

so you are bitching about what exactly?

all options at same time like a good little NPC goldilocks

who only cares about himself?

*PLEASE APPLAUD*

A bit of both. I think the Left has always been fairly authoritarian. It's not in their nature to be patient, and to force the "progress" they want, authoritarianism is required. They are impulsive and demand action before thought, which is one of the reasons why their short-sighted decisions constantly bite them in the ass.

A system like Reddit was likely designed with good intentions. Good content will rise to the top and bad content will fall to the bottom. Sounds nice in theory, but it relies on people being objective and fair about what is good and what is bad. That's never the case. It allows for smaller groups of motivated voters to dominate the landscape. It also influences how people post. If I post a certain view, I will receive praise via upvotes. If I post something that the larger group of motivated voters dislike or don't want people to read, I will receive downvotes. It's Pavlovian conditioning.

i could really really get into that kind of format

:)

i feel like it is exactly what I do here tbh

you get so good at that Pavlovian training they sit around and wait for you to feed them their next dinner

****tin around **** postin by blackpeople - TribalWar Forums

they make their own sounds anticipating you to ring that bell again

koiphoto.jpg

let me see if i get this criticism correct

you don't like foreign made trump ties in CHINA

but you also don't care about brick and mortar retail in US

and you also don't care about domestically produced energy, metals, or manufacturing

so you are bitching about what exactly?

all options at same time like a good little NPC goldilocks

who only cares about himself?

*PLEASE APPLAUD*

You're trying too hard Tele. You're better than that.

am I wrong?

when you make fun of the food being too warm, too cold, too slow, and then just MEH

what other conclusions and options are you leaving me with?

TRUMP is a bad Orange MAN I get that

why exactly I don't know and you still can't explain to me in your own words

or even from NPC headlines that you bothered to read out loud or correctly

I'm a little curious what your inference is still. Are you saying that they're making rigged voting machines to bring to America and they've been planning this since 2016? Or are you just upset that China is giving the Trump's patents so there must be some sort of unnamed quid pro quo?

I'm a little curious what your inference is still. Are you saying that they're making rigged voting machines to bring to America and they've been planning this since 2016? Or are you just upset that China is giving the Trump's patents so there must be some sort of unnamed quid pro quo?

both

at same time

ORANGE MAN BAD

VERY BAD ALL THE TIME

+ TARIFFS

Back