[Official] Staff Q & A

2 QUESSHIONS

numba 1
when you suckaz gonna fix the green/red icons indicating if one has read a thread or not (they dont turn red >:| )

LETTER B
it would be really super cool if, where it has links to...

TribalWar Forums > TribalWar > Policy Updates & Announcements
[Official] Staff Q & A

you added it so it was like

TribalWar Forums > TribalWar > Policy Updates & Announcements 1 2 3 4 5 ...
[Official] Staff Q & A

so we could jump straight to a page of the forum.. for maximum whoring potential

why does the archive search suck so much ass

hasn't google had enough time to spider it?

sometimes when it actually finds what I want, I click the link and the thread is nowhere to be found on the page it links me to

what gives

I know Rayn has tried to enable search by UN and the server crashed several times. But is it possible to enable search by UN for contributors only? Or would that still crash the server?

Nekkron said:
I know Rayn has tried to enable search by UN and the server crashed several times. But is it possible to enable search by UN for contributors only? Or would that still crash the server?
Search by username was enabled over a month ago.

I have noticed that lately when I click on the "what's new" graphic in front of a thread title, instead of being taken to the first post I have not read, I am taken to the last post I made in that thread, if any. Even if I have read several pages past that point. I have not knowingly made any changes at my end. Is this a known issue or am I on crack?

Back