[Official] :bandit: 2.0

just planned out my epic new years extravaganza and bought a whole slew of plane tickets. four fuckin flights in 10 days. gonna be hot and nasty. this calls for a celebratory bowl.

meet me in :bandit: in 5

just planned out my epic new years extravaganza and bought a whole slew of plane tickets. four fuckin flights in 10 days. gonna be hot and nasty. this calls for a celebratory bowl.

meet me in :bandit: in 5

:bandit:ing and need more details. Want to hear of your epic new year plans as I'm old and staying home.

hitting ohio for christmas and then hitting chicago, san fran, and finally hitting osaka for new years eve. stay in osaka for a week and a half tying up loose ends, picking up some stuff, dropping other stuff off, etc, then fly back to guam to make some big moves

im excited

wait youre in VT and cant find weed? next thing you'll tell me is that youre in burlington and cant find weed

... maybe. I had a couple more contacts in the past during college but they moved away a while ago. I haven't had a regular supplier in over a year.

how'd I get in here?

well..

Need to grow some schrooms. Yet to do any research, got some first hand knowledge from old roomates, but if anyone has some good advice or resources, please PM me.

joint chiefs meeting in 10

lets chief some joints together

amen1.jpg

Back