Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page **** this mask bull****
Page 5 of 46
Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
81 - 06-25-2020, 00:49
This virus has been around here for over six months. In this entire time, I have not worn any mask, except to get a haircut, mandated by the phase 2 requirements. Otherwise, **** the masks. I am not sick, our county has 2 deaths out of a population of over 270,000. And less than 200 positive cases. Yet my governor has just mandated mask wearing in public. **** him and **** all you sheep that blindly follow these type of orders.

I like my odds. You minges need to grow a pair.

Sponsored Links
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
82 - 06-25-2020, 00:55
Thread delivers in spades. Jughead throwing his olympic standard stupidity out there for all to see, everyone else stirring the pot until we have rage and an extra helping of dumb. Classic few pages of TWs best.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
83 - 06-25-2020, 00:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
This virus has been around here for over six months. In this entire time, I have not worn any mask, except to get a haircut, mandated by the phase 2 requirements. Otherwise, **** the masks. I am not sick, our county has 2 deaths out of a population of over 270,000. And less than 200 positive cases. Yet my governor has just mandated mask wearing in public. **** him and **** all you sheep that blindly follow these type of orders.

Ah well if you're gonna throw grow a pair out there, that seals it, my mask is going in the bin. It's far more important that I appear tough and edgy even if it risks lives.

**** I nearly turned into Trump there for a second.

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
84 - 06-25-2020, 02:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post

yeah **** people who are willing to endure minor inconvenience so as not to recklessly endanger their neighbors. these mindless cattle probably use turn signals too.

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
85 - 06-25-2020, 02:42
the zombies out there wearing masks are probably the same people that tip. please federal government and msm tell me what to think!!

Chrom
VeteranXX
Old
86 - 06-25-2020, 03:56
I find it most funny the amount of people who wear the mask under their chin, or pull it down to talk to people, or don't wear it over their nose, or have it hanging from one ear.

It's like masks have almost become a fashion accessory.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
87 - 06-25-2020, 04:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
world: super virulent disease that can spread via cough droplets? yeah, I'll wear a mask

'murica: MUH FREEEDOMS!!!!11one
So virulent that the survival rate among people who get tested positive is 99.97%

My god. Alert the **** presses!

cael
VeteranXX
Old
88 - 06-25-2020, 04:01
i just want to encourage everyone this summer to attend a trump rally and make sure you exercise your freedom to not wear a mask while you're there

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
89 - 06-25-2020, 04:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
COVID-19 Provisional Counts - Weekly Updates by Select Demographic and Geographic Characteristics

Only 7% of COVID deaths include COVID as the only cause mentioned. The average COVID death has 2.5 additional causes or conditions. It's also overwhelming affecting the elderly. It has killed more people over the age of 85 than everyone under 65 combined.

That being said, the elderly and young people with comorbidities still shop and still come into contact with the people the disease is unlikely to kill. The least anyone can do is just put a mask on while they're indoors while in a public setting, even if there's practically a 0% chance you'll die from the disease.
Until they (medicaid/gov) stop paying hundreds of thousands per "coronavirus-like symptom" patient to hospitals/centers, then it's all bull****. Almost no one is dying from covid19, not even the elderly.

It's exceptionally rare. This is especially more obvious since leftists got involved with fascist speech-suppression tactics. Propaganda 101. Repeat a lie enough and don't let anyone say anything that's against it.

Count Niggula
Old
90 - 06-25-2020, 04:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
My county just made masks mandatory in businesses. So i go into a gas station that im in probably 3-4 days a week. Im told i can't enter without a mask, but this wildabeast who's mask is covering her chins, and nothing else.

I'm ok with it being an option...when you tell me i HAVE to wear somethign as pointless as a mask, that kind of gives me a sore ass. Plus as people who deal with viruses wear serious respirators, with face shields, head to toe biological gear, gloves, booties, sealed up, why would anyone think a ****ing t-shirt material mask is useful

The people wearing masks are the enemies of the republic. Evil bastards.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
91 - 06-25-2020, 05:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
Until they (medicaid/gov) stop paying hundreds of thousands per "coronavirus-like symptom" patient to hospitals/centers, then it's all bull****. Almost no one is dying from covid19, not even the elderly.

It's exceptionally rare. This is especially more obvious since leftists got involved with fascist speech-suppression tactics. Propaganda 101. Repeat a lie enough and don't let anyone say anything that's against it.
My daughter that works on a Covid floor would disagree with you.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
92 - 06-25-2020, 05:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
My daughter that works on a Covid floor would disagree with you.
You're either a god damn ****** intellectually dishonest piece of **** liar or your daughter is an oblivious retard (or both).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIDsKdeFOmQ

Countless hospitals are ****ing patients over and raking in money. They're causing more deaths because they're treating them for covid, just so they can get even more money. Worse, they can't be sued for this egregious malpractice because of the current covid immunity.

The VAST VAST VAST majority of people who are tested positive fully recover with absolutely minimal symptoms, if any. That's the people that are positive after getting tested. The majority of the population isn't getting tested, but getting it anyway and our bodies are fighting it off effortlessly because it's a ****ing joke. Only a ridiculously small percentage of people die from it. It's exceptionally rare. The people normally have a slew of other health issues or are already on their death bed.

But guess what? You got stage 4 cancer and you started coughing? Well ****, that's a covid symptom. Tally up another one on the board, get paid, throw that ****ing poor sap on a ventilator, get paid again, charge medicaid for all of the "covid" care that guy is getting, and when he dies, add it to his death certificate so morons can say he died to covid 19.

Last edited by Validuz; 06-25-2020 at 05:33..
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
93 - 06-25-2020, 05:41
You***8217;re a ****ing tool. I love how every argument you make is focused on ***8220;liberals***8221;. What the **** does that have to do with the statistics on death rates?

My daughter works in Massachusetts, middlesex county to be more specific which has had about 2000 deaths I believe. That***8217;s a fairly high number. In Worcester 76 veterans died in a VA home. Many elderly homes been affected this way. Do you care about your elderly? That***8217;s ultimately who you are protecting.

Not everywhere is affected the same, not arguing that. But I***8217;m a dad who knows how hard this is on the careworkers. Daughter is finally seeking therapy, she has had a tough time, and if you talk to any care worker that***8217;s been in a hard hit area, you will hear the same.

Hospitals fleecing us? Yes, that***8217;s not really new, and it***8217;s a completely different conversation I***8217;m not gonna get into. It***8217;s not relevant to this one.

What***8217;s Trumps top medical guy say about Covid? Because Covid is a political conversation right?

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
94 - 06-25-2020, 05:42
listen to this fag*ot. validuz knows what he is talking about

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
95 - 06-25-2020, 05:52
Juggs here is a simple rule to live by, cover BOTH your assholes before you go into a public place

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
96 - 06-25-2020, 07:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumDumpin View Post
Juggs here is a simple rule to live by, cover BOTH your assholes before you go into a public place
And don’t clog the passing lane

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
97 - 06-25-2020, 07:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
The word Freedumb was made for this thread. Well done 'Murica.
You have no concept of the word. You have no backbone, no honoro. Now go get in your little turd hauler and sump out those toilets **** shepherd

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
98 - 06-25-2020, 07:40
You just told possibly the one poster here that***8217;s probably been to more countries than most here on TW he has no concept of the world Florida boy.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
99 - 06-25-2020, 08:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
You just told possibly the one poster here that’s probably been to more countries than most here on TW he has no concept of the world Florida boy.
Yeah...because i've never been anywhere but Florida. Go wait for the government to tell you what else you need to wear...

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
100 - 06-25-2020, 08:09
Did the store have air conditioning

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 46

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page **** this mask bull****

Social Website Bullshit