Epstein dead

Great, the bumbling corrupt FBI is first on the ground at the island. Guess we’ll never get to know :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait.. wut?

This relationship was underscored by the news account provided in Monday’s Times, which included the following two paragraphs, presented back-to-back:

“Senior law-enforcement officials, members of Congress and Mr. Epstein’s accusers have all demanded answers about why Mr. Epstein was not being more closely monitored. On Sunday, the Bureau of Prisons offered no explanation for why Mr. Epstein was left alone and not checked on.

“Mr. Epstein’s death has also unleashed a torrent of unfounded conspiracy theories online, with people suggesting, without evidence, that Mr. Epstein was killed to keep him from incriminating others.”

The contrast here is revealing. The prison officials have given no explanation for what took place on their premises, under their control, but the charge of proceeding with “no evidence” is laid at the feet of those suggesting that Epstein was murdered!

Why is the media dismissing questions about Jeffrey Epstein’s death as “conspiracy theories”?

Ban social media

After High-Profile Deaths, Social Media Erupts in Conspiracies | Voice of America - English

Some of the Epstein theories started to “trend,” making top 10 lists of topics people were talking about.

“That really is drawing people’s attention to something that may not even be on their radar,” said Irina Raicu, director of the internet ethics program at the Markkula Center for Applied Ethics at Santa Clara University. “And if what is trending is a conspiracy theory, then social media companies just played a part in amplifying that and pulling people in.”

The process – from made-up thoughts broadcasted on social media to prominent people amplifying them to the media writing about them -- is a troubling sign, one observer said.

“We have to start thinking about putting sensible protections online, because we are seeing real-world consequences from what is happening on the social media platforms,” said Farid, of UC Berkeley.

What those protections might be remains to be seen. What’s certain is that with each high-profile incident, social media companies face more pressure.

Can I see the footage?
No
How many cameras did you have?
And none were pointed in the correct spot?
Nah
Can I speak to the guard?
Oh he's not a guard
But he was supposed to be watching?
Yea but he was really tired
His cellmate didn't alert you?
He didn't have one, he was transferred the day before
You didn't think to provide extra monitoring to a prisoner on suicide watch left alone for a day?
Oh he wasn't on suicide watch anymore
Why not?
Seemed cool I guess

If it isn't a secret you might live.. am i rite?

Sean Hannity: Sources say women who helped Jeffrey Epstein have 'flipped'

Fox News host Sean Hannity said his sources are telling him that some of the women who allegedly worked with Jeffrey Epstein to lure girls into a sex trafficking ring "apparently have flipped" and are willing to cooperate with authorities.

During a panel discussion on his show Monday evening, former Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi discussed the women believed to have ties to the late Epstein.

"I hope we have a lot of scared women out there who participated in this. In my experience, what I’ve seen, some of the worst people out there are the women who go out and procure these young girls because the girls then tend to trust women and they bring these women into this life of human trafficking and bring them to Epstein and, or, his friends," she said.

I hope they get as many of the other men involved as they can. Imagine being a 13 to 14 year old girl trafficked to this island. Suddenly you are confronted with a series of old grandpa dick you are expected to suck or else. Then they drug you and have their way some more. I guarantee some of the victims were killed and disposed of to insure silence.

Can I see the footage?
No
How many cameras did you have?
And none were pointed in the correct spot?
Nah
Can I speak to the guard?
Oh he's not a guard
But he was supposed to be watching?
Yea but he was really tired
His cellmate didn't alert you?
He didn't have one, he was transferred the day before
You didn't think to provide extra monitoring to a prisoner on suicide watch left alone for a day?
Oh he wasn't on suicide watch anymore
Why not?
Seemed cool I guess

If you peddle anything different than the official narrative you're a bigot, alt right, republican.

Also, Trump is a racist pedo who probably had Epstein killed, didn't earn his billions and is a Russian spy.

Don't agree? You're a white nationalist.

Not white? You're just a house nigga.

4chan post on Jeffrey Epstein's death made before news broke didn't come from FDNY

A social media post detailing the death of accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein made well before the official announcement did not come from within the New York City Fire Department, officials said Tuesday.

BuzzFeed News first reported that a message was posted on 4chan, an anonymous message board that is popular with far-right trolls, at 8:16 a.m. That's about 38 minutes before an ABC News reporter broke the news of Epstein's death.

"Dont ask me how I know, but Epstein died an hour ago," the post read, along with a picture of Pepe the frog, a meme that has been co-opted by the alt-right. "Screencap this.”

The original poster added further information about the procedures allegedly used to attempt to revive Epstein, 66, after he was found, according to BuzzFeed.

Show us the body/DNA
Until then, I see this as part of the story
Still bettin' he's alive.

Last edited:
Back