Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Epstein dead
Page 7 of 41
KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
121 - 08-11-2019, 23:36
Bloops can’t find Epstein’s girlfriend maxwell anywhere..... have they looked in Israel yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
122 - 08-12-2019, 00:39
Maybe they'll find Epstein there too if they look? I wish I could get in, but there's this big wall they have.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
123 - 08-12-2019, 01:19
Quote:
The city’s chief medical examiner, Dr. Barbara Sampson, announced on Sunday night that her office had conducted an autopsy of Mr. Epstein, but she declined to release a determination about the cause of death.

She said a private pathologist, Dr. Michael Baden, who was hired by Mr. Epstein’s lawyers, had observed the autopsy examination.

The medical examiner is confident the cause of death is suicide by hanging, but she wants more information from law enforcement before releasing her determination, a city official said
Before jail suicide, Epstein was left alone and not closely monitored

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
124 - 08-12-2019, 05:46
Cat Lady
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntwtTCu9d5U&t

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
125 - 08-12-2019, 08:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram View Post
whoever is giving the excuse "they were working overtime" should be fired too

if you have a high profile prisoner on suicide watch, you keep them alive no matter what.
And somehow pretty much every other working person in the world manages to do overtime and not completely **** everything up every single day.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
126 - 08-12-2019, 09:10
extreme overtime

12 hour shift plus 3 more 12 hours shifts is extreme overtime

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
127 - 08-12-2019, 09:37

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
128 - 08-12-2019, 09:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
extreme overtime

12 hour shift plus 3 more 12 hours shifts is extreme overtime
Which was my normal working week for many years.

Rotating between day/nights as well, and still managed not to blow everything up

lol, these chumps need to go check out the hours they work in a hospital some day, how that **** is allowed to happen is beyond me.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
129 - 08-12-2019, 10:11
wtf do the guards do besides walk around and look inside cells? were they simply too fatigued?

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
130 - 08-12-2019, 10:25
Can't wait to see pictures of these "guards"

Gouge
VeteranXX
Old
131 - 08-12-2019, 10:42
Quote:
Officers should have been checking on Epstein, who was being held in a special housing unit of the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York City, every 30 minutes, and, under normal circumstances, he also should have had a cellmate, according to the person familiar with the matter and union officials representing facility employees.

But a person who had been assigned to share a cell with Epstein was transferred on Friday, and — for reasons that investigators are still exploring — he did not receive a new cellmate, the person familiar with the matter said Sunday night. That left Epstein, who had previously been placed on suicide watch, alone and unmonitored — at least in the hours before his death — by even those officers assigned to guard him. [emphasis added]
Report: Jeffrey Epstein’s Cellmate Transferred Out on Eve of His Death

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
132 - 08-12-2019, 11:20
I'll post this here also:

Complete List Of Clinton Associates Who Allegedly Died Mysteriously Or Committed Suicide Before Testimony | Zero Hedge

TheVoiceOfReason
VeteranX
Old
133 - 08-12-2019, 12:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
trump did it
LOL no.

But it does hammer home the realization that even after all the "Lock her up!" bull****, Trump doesn't have anything at all on Hillary Clinton. Know how we can tell? He's still breathing.

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
134 - 08-12-2019, 12:32
poor guy, they took away his new friend and he couldn't take it.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
135 - 08-12-2019, 12:57
Another victim of cellmate change.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
136 - 08-12-2019, 16:52
This is another person to follow as she too could die mysteriously.

Ghislaine Maxwell told friends she planned to 'disappear' as Jeffrey Epstein case 'raised its ugly head'
Quote:
the British socialite at the centre of the Jeffrey Epstein sex scandal told friends in recent weeks that she planned to “totally disappear”.

Ghislaine Maxwell said she was "knocked for six" after lurid allegations resurfaced about her dealings with the paedophile billionaire, a source told the Telegraph.

It comes as US prosecutors are reportedly struggling to locate Miss Maxwell to question her about claims that she procured young girls for Epstein, who killed himself in a New York prison cell at the weekend.
[.....]
Spotlight turns on Jeffrey Epstein's British socialite 'fixer' Ghislaine Maxwell after his suicide - but will she be prosecuted?
Quote:
  • Jeffrey Epstein was found dead in his jail cell on Saturday, meaning he will not face trial but his accusers want authorities to go after his alleged associates
  • His confidant and former girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell is accused of procuring girls to have sex with Epstein, who was facing charges of sex trafficking
  • Actress Mia Farrow said after his death that Maxwell 'knows everything Epstein'

Jeffrey Epstein's death by suicide in his Manhattan jail cell has prompted calls for prosecutors to turn spotlight on his British 'fixer' and ex-girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell, who allegedly procured girls to have sex with the disgraced financier.

Epstein's death means his accusers can never bring him to justice in the courts, but they now want prosecutors to go after his associates.

'I hope the authorities will pursue and prosecute his accomplices and enablers, and ensure redress for his victims.' said Jennifer Araoz, who was among the victims who spoke out after Epstein's death was announced today.

Authorities are yet to discuss their next move as they deal with outrage that Epstein was apparently able to end his own life despite being on suicide watch.
[.....]
She gonna be dead soon.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
137 - 08-12-2019, 16:56
Spend a few minute plugging "Epstein cover up" into different search engines. Filter by sanity and see if it looks to you like there is a concerted effort to silence people's questions. I think it does

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
138 - 08-12-2019, 16:56
I wonder what the average is for the number of people a typical person knows that ended up with an extra hole in their head?

Like a Bacon Number, except for the number of people you know that "spontaneously suicided themselves".

Because the Clinton number must be abnormally high for Hillary and Bill compared to the rest of us or even just among very prominent people of influence.

Gandalf
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
139 - 08-12-2019, 16:58
Notice it said accomplices and enablers, not the celebs and politicians who diddled the underage girls.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
140 - 08-12-2019, 17:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Another victim of cellmate change.
tell that to the cellmate change deniers.

i'm feeling very apathetic about this too...like seth rich. kinda like when aunt becky got caught buying her daughters into college...i feel "isn't this what rich people do?"

not going to name NAMES but is it a stretch to think someone wanted seth rich dead and given the circumstances, make it obvious?

epstein is even more obvious. dude provided kids to billionaires to **** and what...no one would figure out a way to take him out?

is this really rocket science? we live in a world where people are telling one another to kill themselves or die in a fire over comments made about a pop star on instagram and we're supposed to believe a bunch billionaires can't kill a dude in prison that has dirt on them?

Page 7 of 41

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Epstein dead

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
big dick downtown boyfriend , door is open cum in