[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

"My ‘Natural Instinct for Science’ Tells Me Climate Science Is Wrong"

And every trailer park in America and all of TW rejoiced.

sry 2 disappoint u but my trailer park is full of mexicans and they believe in al gore's global internet warming lies and i'm very unpopular now b/c i told them the inconvenient truth about it all being made up

vanster has his finger on the pulse of trailer parks given he's the biggest redneck on the tw forums

Last edited:
These campaign ads are effective... thanks dems/left/faggots

Professor calls for harassing Republicans at restaurants, sticking 'fingers in their salads' - Washington Times

The University of Mississippi has condemned a tweet by a faculty member that called on activists to abandon civility and harass Republican senators in public.

“Don’t just interrupt a Senator’s meal, y’all,” James Thomas, an assistant professor of sociology, tweeted from his @Insurgent_Prof account on Oct. 6, the day Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh was sworn into the Supreme Court.

“Put your whole damn fingers in their salads,” he wrote. “Take their apps and distribute them to the other diners. Bring boxes and take their food home with you on the way out. They don’t deserve your civility.”

Without specifically naming Mr. Thomas, Ole Miss Chancellor Jeffrey Vitter issued a statement Sunday condemning a “recent social media post by a UM faculty member,” Campus Reform reported.

“A recent social media post by a UM faculty member did not reflect the values articulated by the university, such as respect for the dignity of each individual and civility and fairness,” Mr. Vitter wrote. “While I passionately support free speech, I condemn statements that encourage acts of aggression. I urge all members of the Ole Miss community to demonstrate civility and respect for others and to honor the ideal of diversity of thought that is a foundational element of the academy.”

U.S. Senate candidate and Mississippi state Sen. Chris McDaniel called for “disciplinary action” against Mr. Thomas for the “disgusting” tweet.

This does set precedent for if/when you win power back

Last edited:
maybe if you read the washington times lmayo

Susan Feiner, professor who offered credit for anti-Kavanaugh protest, banned from university - Washington Times

The University of Southern Maine apologized Wednesday for the “rogue behavior” of a retired professor who offered credit for participating in a protest against Justice Brett Kavanaugh, announcing that she has since been barred from teaching at the university.

Susan Feiner, who retired in September but continued to teach some classes, offered students one credit for taking a pop-up course called “Engaged Citizenship,” which would bus students to Washington to participate in a protest urging Republican Sen. Susan Collins to oppose confirming then-Judge Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court.

Ms. Feinertold local CBS affiliate that she complete all of the required work to get the course approved through a grant and that “everybody at the university signed off” on it, but the administration said that was not the case.

“We are embarrassed by and apologize for the rogue behavior of a former colleague,” USM President Glenn Cummings said in a statement early Wednesday, the Portland Press Herald reported. “In response to her inappropriate actions Dr. Susan Feiner has been notified that she is now barred from teaching at the University of Southern Maine, a prohibition that will be upheld by the other campuses of the University of Maine System as well.”

Ms. Cummings said Ms. Feiner promoted “an unauthorized class that advanced her personal political agenda.”

edit- i'm watching a remake of inside man that they couldn't get spike lee to direct, or jodie lee foster to act in..... a complete anti arabic pro semetic wank fest

i shuld cancel this shit - they show fallen on broadcast TV that i can record on plex i think am i right?

editedit- the siege: wtf am i paying for? i expect a new stiller or other franchise flick ASAP

Last edited:
Highlights of the future. I am okay with all of that actually,

You Think The GOP Is Extreme Now? Itll Be Worse If They Win In November. | HuffPost

Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security will be gutted.

The ACA will be repealed (and yes, that includes protections for pre-existing conditions).

Rule of law will continue to be corrupted.

Immigrant children will be traumatized as a “deterrent.”

The 2020 election will likely be rigged.

The dems/left/faggots will shut the fuck up

This is such bullshit. First he legally bought 3lbs of weed in Oregon and he was simply taking it back with him to Mississippi. This only happened to him because he is black. If I rolled through there with 3 lbs of weed hidden in my car, they wouldn't even have given me a ticket

Black man sentenced to 8 years in Miss. prison for marijuana he said was legally obtained in Oregon: report

A black man was convicted in Mississippi this week for possessing marijuana he said was legally obtained in Oregon, The Clarion-Ledger reported.

Patrick Beadle, 46, of Oregon, was sentenced by Madison County Circuit Judge William Chapman on Monday after a jury convicted him in July of drug trafficking.

The sentence stems from an incident in March 2017 when Beadle was found with 2.89 pounds of marijuana concealed in his vehicle after being stopped by a Madison County deputy.

Beadle, who says he has a medical marijuana card to treat chronic pain in his knees, said he obtained the marijuana in Oregon, which legalized the use of medical marijuana in 1998. The state also approved the recreational use of marijuana in 2014.

Beadle was not in possession of a large sum of money, drug paraphernalia, a scale or any other items to suggest he was a drug trafficker. He was initially stopped by police for crossing a fog line in the road, something Beadle disputes.

The Jamaica-born musician said he believes his dreadlocks and out-of-state license plate made him a target for racial profiling.

Beadle's mother, Tommy Beadle, pleaded with the judge not to sentence her son to prison.

"Judge, I'm asking for mercy for my son," she said. "I wouldn't stand here before you if my son was trafficking in drugs. As a mother, I'm asking you to please don't lock him up behind bars."

Chapman said he will not reduce Beadle's charge to simple possession because the jury already convicted him under the state's drug trafficking law. He also said Beadle would have to serve the entire eight-year sentence since the state does not permit parole or probation.

Cynthia Stewart, an attorney representing Beadle, said his sentence will be appealed.

This is such bullshit. First he legally bought 3lbs of weed in Oregon and he was simply taking it back with him to Mississippi. This only happened to him because he is black. If I rolled through there with 3 lbs of weed hidden in my car, they wouldn't even have given me a ticket

Black man sentenced to 8 years in Miss. prison for marijuana he said was legally obtained in Oregon: report

disclaimer: I read about this on a hiphop forum, I'm not an nbc reader and don't know where they fit on the fake news scale

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/child-rapper-arrested-georgia-mall-after-tussle-officer-caught-video-n921131

can some of you maaaaybe understand that this kind of thing is why some football players are kneeling in protest?

can you imagine the same story, but with a white kid having a felony charge levelled at him? ;o

Back