Computer Parts (PC without case/PSU/HDD)

MikSchultzy

Veteran XX
OCQ 4x1gb Sticks of Ram:
Newegg.com - OCZ Platinum Revision 2 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model OCZ2P800R22GK - Desktop Memory

XFX nForce 780i Motherboard
Newegg.com - XFX MB-N780-ISH9 LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 780i SLI Intel Motherboard 3-Way SLI Support - Intel Motherboards

MSI 8800GTS (G92)
Newegg.com - MSI NX8800GTS 512M OC GeForce 8800GTS (G92) 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

Q6600 2.66ghz Quad Core Processor
(No longer available to see on newegg)

ThermalRight ULTRA-120 Cooler (Comes with a 120mm Fan)
Newegg.com - Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme CPU Heatsink - CPU Fans & Heatsinks

I can get images of the parts if you'd like as well. I just recently rebuilt a system (into the same case, hence no case for sale) and am looking to get rid of some older parts - rather than having them sit around.

The video card was replaced recently (Last August) as the original died, and MSI replaced it under Warranty.

Thanks.

Originally had $600 shipped listed for price.

I'd like to see $500 shipped for this entire setup. I'd rather not part it out unless I have the entire setup parted out.

Last edited:
So then RAM is all that would be needed to get gone.

I'm not exactly sure what the fair pricing would be to sell that all separately. Is someone interested in the RAM and the Cooler?

Currently looking at:
Caelum - 8800
Virt - XFX780i / Q6600 / HDD

*bump*
Other sellers have backed out, or are unresponsive. Full PC back for sale again.

Need this thing gone, reasonable offers will be heavily considered.

Wont know what reasonable is till it's offered, I suppose. I just threw a price up for the sake of not really knowing. All I know, is the system performed really well, and handled most every game I threw at it. It only just recently started to flag with BFBC2 at high resolutions, so I had to lower the res alittle, but was able to get a perfectly acceptable rate on the setup. I think a different (or SLI) videocard setup would have ran it just fine.

Back