TribalWar Tribes 1: LT Throwback Draft Tourney (New Players Welcome) by pancake - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk > Tribes Talk Goldmine
Reload this Page TribalWar Tribes 1: LT Throwback Draft Tourney (New Players Welcome)
Page 6 of 7
MasterAce
VeteranX
Old
101 - 08-22-2015, 23:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryez0r View Post
I admit, your singular skillset of hiding behind a chaingun and a stacked team does make quite the impression over time, indeed. I concede that I have no chance of reaching that level of ******ry any day soon. However, since we're on the track of being honest with one's self, have you set an exact date for coming out of the closet, or are you still throwing around ideas?
Channel that inner energy of hatred and jealously of MasterAce into something more productive my friend. Whenever those numerous ownage moments of Ace laying Waste of you occurred, moments which turned your life upside down, it must've happened years ago. It's time to let it go my friend... let it go.

Sponsored Links
Ryez0r
VeteranXV
Old
102 - 08-23-2015, 01:27
Jealousy, LOL, nice one. This has gotten out of hand. Really, I just wanted to talk some smack at you for making the last throwback a ***** to play hungover and let you know some payback is comin'. Also, real talk, the reason I don't like you is that I still resent the fact that you outright denied that I smurfed for you during your |SEF| days on demo. I even won for you, and you were always too proud to say.. hey thanks man. For this, you are my sworn enemy, and must be destroyed. :P

PS - Yes, I want a cookie.

Last edited by Ryez0r; 08-23-2015 at 01:42..
groove
VeteranXX
Old
103 - 08-23-2015, 01:43
dang i want a cookie too

Ryez0r
VeteranXV
Old
104 - 08-23-2015, 01:48

Groove^

groove
VeteranXX
Old
105 - 08-23-2015, 01:51
its like staring into a mirror

pancake
Banned
Old
106 - 08-23-2015, 02:13
im strongly doubting rtcll shows for this but i know stork and dp and i are confirmed

if anyone else really wants to captain please speak up and its set

i kno rye deceptikion and some other ppl said so

so if another person is gonna be on for 3 pm est tomorrow and wants to capt that will be big help

MasterAce
VeteranX
Old
107 - 08-23-2015, 09:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryez0r View Post
Jealousy, LOL, nice one. This has gotten out of hand. Really, I just wanted to talk some smack at you for making the last throwback a ***** to play hungover and let you know some payback is comin'. Also, real talk, the reason I don't like you is that I still resent the fact that you outright denied that I smurfed for you during your |SEF| days on demo. I even won for you, and you were always too proud to say.. hey thanks man. For this, you are my sworn enemy, and must be destroyed. :P

PS - Yes, I want a cookie.
Did you really? If I denied it, it's probably because I honestly didn't remember, my bad. If you did, thanks bro, those were some good times back then learning this game, especially with aussie type pings.

See you on the battlefield!

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
108 - 08-23-2015, 10:21
is this how polite trash talking looks like

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
109 - 08-23-2015, 10:31
mun can MEEEBBBBEEEEEE HALP W/cptning but no primosses

sean78745
Veteran5
Old
110 - 08-23-2015, 11:56
i would like very much to see master ace 1v1 ryezor in game and irl plz and thank u

Ryez0r
VeteranXV
Old
111 - 08-23-2015, 13:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterAce View Post
Did you really? If I denied it, it's probably because I honestly didn't remember, my bad. If you did, thanks bro, those were some good times back then learning this game, especially with aussie type pings.

See you on the battlefield!
All I wanted, thank you sir, those were epic times indeed... my apologies for getting a bit overzealous with my trash talk; however, I'm pretty sure you still must be destroyed.. lets git it on!!! ;-]

The-ill-man
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
112 - 08-24-2015, 19:15
Better luck next year I guess

pancake
Banned
Old
113 - 08-24-2015, 19:46
you were picked ill man

your name was changed to "argh" there people told me you were argh so i put you down as argh

if you are not argh i will change that

DoctaLuv
VeteranXV
Old
114 - 08-24-2015, 19:53
thanks for drafting me.
ive registered on challonge.
where does all the discussion take place? IRC?

pancake
Banned
Old
115 - 08-24-2015, 19:55
irc mostly and these forums

i gotta encourage ppl to post more

this sperg drama **** that keeps popping up is a minute wrinkle in an otherwise chill good pu scene so far

your challonge account probably isn't needed for the draft but is nice to have for actual league play so heres hoping u stick around to join or create a team and use it :p

DoctaLuv
VeteranXV
Old
116 - 08-24-2015, 20:23
what server/channel are people on these days? #newb

pancake
Banned
Old
117 - 08-24-2015, 20:23
#hackington

DoctaLuv
VeteranXV
Old
118 - 08-24-2015, 20:25
**** that was in your first post :|

pancake
Banned
Old
119 - 08-24-2015, 20:25
it shuld be stickied tho

hopefully dp makes a fresh sticky with it as the title so ppl know

The-ill-man
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
120 - 08-25-2015, 22:28
Yeah I'm just illman. Hopefully that doesn't mess up someones pick thinking I'm someone else.

Page 6 of 7

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk > Tribes Talk Goldmine
Reload this Page TribalWar Tribes 1: LT Throwback Draft Tourney (New Players Welcome)

Social Website Bullshit