[T1 Release] TRIBES 2015 by FSB-SPY - Page 7 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk > Tribes Talk Goldmine
Reload this Page [T1 Release] TRIBES 2015
Page 7 of 21
groove
VeteranXX
Old
121 - 04-15-2015, 16:27
It matters because broast trusted me not to distribute it and i didn't

i made the mistake of trusting you with that password thinking that you understood that

if broast said it was OK to post the pw then i'd post it and not care. but he asked me not to and i didn't. it's not up to me to decide

you could say the same thing about a lot of private stuff i have - people have shared that stuff with me because they know it'll never leave my computer without their permission. i wouldn't have been able to make any plugins, fixes or half the stuff i've done if it wasn't for stuff people trusted me with

you giving out passwords erodes that trust

i had it on my site because it was passworded so i figured it was safe enough not to have to delete and hide but i've deleted it now

its a pretty simple thing - if someone gives you something and says 'dont distribute this publicly' you don't give it out. it doesn't matter what it is

Sponsored Links
Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
122 - 04-15-2015, 17:45

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
123 - 04-15-2015, 17:47
What all does the scriptgl plugin control groove? Something was crashing me until I figured out that it was that plugin. Funny thing is all my stuff looks the same. God I'm tribes retarded

groove
VeteranXX
Old
124 - 04-15-2015, 17:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk-Man View Post
What all does the scriptgl plugin control groove? Something was crashing me until I figured out that it was that plugin. Funny thing is all my stuff looks the same. God I'm tribes retarded
scriptGL is like hudbot was for 1.3 - its a framework for drawing an openGL overlay on top of tribes instead of using tribes's built in scripting functions which are fairly limited

it also adds other features like winamp plugin and jpeg screenshots

if you aren't using any scriptGL huds then you don't need it (or the other dlls it uses, cggl.dll, devil.dll etc)

a bunch of the .exe's out there try to load it from the root of tribes without any pluginloader, ones that don't you need to put it into /plugins and use rasadhlp.dll for it to work properly (like the win8 pluginfix .exe)

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
125 - 04-15-2015, 18:02
Interesting... I still get jpg ss's and am running scriptgl huds, or so i thought. ehe

Also been messing with your bluelines plugin. Is it normal to start tribes, have it green for 5-10 seconds then turn blue? what the what man?

Last edited by Milk-Man; 04-15-2015 at 18:05..
groove
VeteranXX
Old
126 - 04-15-2015, 18:05
if scriptGL is loading (or any plugins) you should see them load at the top or bottom of the console (top of console if using the win8 pluginfix, bottom on others)

it's possible you had scriptGL.dll in both /plugins and in the root and it was double loading which probably isn't good

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
127 - 04-15-2015, 18:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
it's possible you had scriptGL.dll in both /plugins and in the root and it was double loading which probably isn't good
god damnit

groove
VeteranXX
Old
128 - 04-15-2015, 18:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk-Man View Post
Also been messing with your bluelines plugin. Is it normal to start tribes, have it green for 5-10 seconds then turn blue? what the what man?
depends on the setup but i've never had it apply that late personally

bluelines applies its colors with a command

groovcolor(destination,r, g,b);

on init the .dll looks for and tries to load customcolors.cs which is just a script that sends the groovcolor command for each destination

if it doesn't find customcolors.cs (or if you're using the win8 pluginfix .exe, which tries to load customcolors so early it fails) it should load the default blue settings

in that situation you can change customcolors.cs to customcolors.acs.cs and use that to override the defaults... which would load later

basically this is a long winded reply to explain that depending on your setup, plugins can load in different orders, at different times, etc and that can all affect how quickly things are applied

if say, you're not using the win8 pluginfix, and you're using a bunch of plugins, possibly with the old rasadhlp.dll that you have to do +p shortcut stuff, bluelines could be loading much later than if it was applying the defaults right away using the win8 pluginfix and the autoloader

or it could just be as simple as a slow hard drive loading the plugin late

sounds like your tribes install is a bit wacky tho - you could .zip it up and send it my way and i could check for derpy stuff

Sharps
VeteranXV
Old
129 - 04-15-2015, 19:42
Hey Groove, from your perspective, why did Liberals do so badly in 2011? What are your thoughts on Michael Ignatieff?

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
130 - 04-15-2015, 20:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
depends on the setup but i've never had it apply that late personally

bluelines applies its colors with a command

groovcolor(destination,r, g,b);

on init the .dll looks for and tries to load customcolors.cs which is just a script that sends the groovcolor command for each destination

if it doesn't find customcolors.cs (or if you're using the win8 pluginfix .exe, which tries to load customcolors so early it fails) it should load the default blue settings

in that situation you can change customcolors.cs to customcolors.acs.cs and use that to override the defaults... which would load later

basically this is a long winded reply to explain that depending on your setup, plugins can load in different orders, at different times, etc and that can all affect how quickly things are applied

if say, you're not using the win8 pluginfix, and you're using a bunch of plugins, possibly with the old rasadhlp.dll that you have to do +p shortcut stuff, bluelines could be loading much later than if it was applying the defaults right away using the win8 pluginfix and the autoloader

or it could just be as simple as a slow hard drive loading the plugin late

sounds like your tribes install is a bit wacky tho - you could .zip it up and send it my way and i could check for derpy stuff
Doubt it's my hard drive, it's an ssd and it's p fast. I'll def send it ur way, I'd lvoe for u to rid me of the errors I get. I'll zip it up and pm u

groove
VeteranXX
Old
131 - 04-15-2015, 20:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharps View Post
Hey Groove, from your perspective, why did Liberals do so badly in 2011? What are your thoughts on Michael Ignatieff?
canada kinda has a history of flip flopping back and forth between lib and con once each does enough stupid **** that they piss of people enough to switch votes and we forget how bad the other one was

its pretty much giant douche or turd sandwich and it's really only about which one people are getting sick of having to look at every day

i threw my votes away at the green party for a while hoping that other people would want to see a new flavor of crap too but now i don't even bother

imo the type of person that wants to be a politician is exactly the kind of person that shouldn't be one

groove
VeteranXX
Old
132 - 04-15-2015, 23:16
wow that is a craaazy delay i'll play around but i've never seen that before, pluginloader takes forever to load

and for some reason using the win8 pluginfix .exe, it does it right at the start really quick no problem

Last edited by groove; 04-16-2015 at 00:37..
AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
133 - 04-16-2015, 09:24
groov, does santa exist? D:

Exodus
VeteranXX
Old
134 - 04-16-2015, 15:32
gj

Makim
Veteran
Old
135 - 04-17-2015, 21:30
Can I get those grenade launcher trails standalone?

I've looked in the Entities folder and didnt see smoke00, smoke01, etc. from which I could just copy n paste. I see all the disc launcher skins, trail, and explosions though..

groove
VeteranXX
Old
136 - 04-18-2015, 03:10
Entities.zip

Makim
Veteran
Old
137 - 04-18-2015, 13:21
Thank you!!

Fubar
VeteranXV
Old
138 - 05-05-2015, 15:55
look at all you fuks still here....

FSB-SPY
VeteranXX
Old
139 - 05-21-2015, 02:52
v1.1 released along with video (footage courtesy of Laughting-Stork). Should now work properly in any resolution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEbfQF2DrN4

Last edited by FSB-SPY; 05-21-2015 at 02:59..
groove
VeteranXX
Old
140 - 05-21-2015, 03:35
update

Page 7 of 21

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk > Tribes Talk Goldmine
Reload this Page [T1 Release] TRIBES 2015

Social Website Bullshit