[T1 Release] TRIBES 2015 by FSB-SPY - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk > Tribes Talk Goldmine
Reload this Page [T1 Release] TRIBES 2015
Page 5 of 21
Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
81 - 04-06-2015, 11:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpiece View Post
groove and thyumper both use a hacked dll 2 remove redness, pm them and im sure they will send it 2 u antonio u cheater
I don't think I used that more than once in a pub. I hated it. You never knew when you took a hit and often died when you thought you were good with health. I'm sure we could get one working that would be nice but the one we had sucked IMO. Kinda lost interest.

I do think that we could get a nice one going though. Only way I think would be to code it in and not make it adjustable for the average person. Make it just a few shades lighter than the default one.

I do know the frustration of the overwhelming redscreen though which is why this was so appealing at first. It varies from monitor to monitor and some make it just ridiculous and totally blinding. Especially when a good chain is on u. It makes fighting back nearly impossible.

Sponsored Links
~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
82 - 04-06-2015, 12:00
oh milkman hackin again. did u get ur hm 2 work on community?

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
83 - 04-06-2015, 12:03
your mom

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
84 - 04-06-2015, 12:49
also if any1 could try to run these files: http://www.iateyourbaby.com/damaster...UL%20MAKUR.zip

trough PNGGauntlet, these r few files from groove's HD pack that i'm having trouble optimizing

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
85 - 04-06-2015, 13:35
it would be cool to change the red screen to something else, like broken glass or some **** like that

[meph] still plays
Veteran³
Old
86 - 04-06-2015, 13:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnubiS View Post
it would be cool to change the red screen to something else, like broken glass or some **** like that

A tunnel vision rework might be interesting idk

also it is scummy, but maybe just include netset in dl. i think lemon already has an adjustable gui in scripting, maybe just add that. all of the all-stars were making fun of me for my lack of terp and pft; i think netset is some sort of teamspeak at first vgz

also rocket dicks launcher skins

groove
VeteranXX
Old
87 - 04-06-2015, 16:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSB-SPY View Post
Right now even if I make the buttons be sized "center" horizontally, there is no way to offset them. So I can only have 1 button be in absolute center, when I need to do 2.

Shifting from pixel values to percentages is the way to fix this.

There has to be a fairly straightforward method of hooking these GUI elements and having them respond to commands like "10% from left side of $fullscreen_res" etc.
what about if you make a centered instantsimgui container (with no background or border so its invisible) and then place your buttons within that container? iirc that's how connect.gui does it

groove
VeteranXX
Old
88 - 04-06-2015, 20:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4M45T3R View Post
also if any1 could try to run these files: http://www.iateyourbaby.com/damaster...UL%20MAKUR.zip

trough PNGGauntlet, these r few files from groove's HD pack that i'm having trouble optimizing
all work fine 4 me, only ones that actually needed doing is doorlogo 1/2 for a savings of 43kb, the rest were already optimized

/Groove/hires_textures/doorlogo.zip

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
89 - 04-07-2015, 13:11
if some1 could optimize this i would rlly appreciate (as i said i can't b/c it immidiately shuts down/cuts power 2 my pc) http://www.iateyourbaby.com/damaster...tures.v2.32.7z

i ran them trough batch ps action, i could prolly get rid of more MB/retain much more quality if i compressed each image sperately with specific settings & color pallettes for every texture... but yeah im not gonna spend 1 minute 4 1 texture :/

Last edited by ~dickschnitzel~; 04-07-2015 at 13:14..
FSB-SPY
VeteranXX
Old
90 - 04-07-2015, 13:33
12mbs shaved for optimized version

https://mega.co.nz/#!v54lxDSS!ptPZ_S...VI6KfkpQDr_6TQ

Last edited by FSB-SPY; 04-07-2015 at 13:43..
AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
91 - 04-07-2015, 14:12
is that an update?

FSB-SPY
VeteranXX
Old
92 - 04-07-2015, 14:20
No, it's for D4M45T3R. Groove is making great progress in video resolutions. When he's done, it'll be out.

I'm adding a few more gfx in mean time. New jet trails:

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
93 - 04-07-2015, 14:56
thanks a lot mate. maybe i should do the same w/ terrains, to .7z-ip them depending on resolution and all 4 terrains together, so there would be only 4 large .7z files?

FSB-SPY
VeteranXX
Old
94 - 04-07-2015, 14:59
Can't hurt. Btw I would squeeze as much as possible out of the base textures. Take the time. TRIBES WILL THX U

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
95 - 04-07-2015, 15:41
well i tried to .7z the terrains but files are almost same in size as .zip without any compression. lol idk y it doesn't work on terrains like it did w/ HD base textures. also considering there are ~340 textures in that pack it would be absurd to go compress them seperately. few MB less won't make any difference in crashing the game or not (if thats is the reason), because with these plugins it's hardly ever about textures, but rather half-assed coding (srry mj & alti ).

Last edited by ~dickschnitzel~; 04-07-2015 at 15:44..
FSB-SPY
VeteranXX
Old
96 - 04-07-2015, 15:45
Oh it's like 5mbs then yeah, not worth it. I was thinking it would be dramatic like the 50mb you cut in this version.

FSB-SPY
VeteranXX
Old
97 - 04-07-2015, 15:52
New highres grenade explosion

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
98 - 04-07-2015, 16:10
that is good explosion. what program are you using for generating?

FSB-SPY
VeteranXX
Old
99 - 04-07-2015, 16:21
Using real explosions and exporting frame by frame in Photoshop

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
100 - 04-07-2015, 16:54
yah those nade explosions are looking p great *_*

Page 5 of 21

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk > Tribes Talk Goldmine
Reload this Page [T1 Release] TRIBES 2015

Social Website Bullshit