[T1 Release] TRIBES 2015 by FSB-SPY - Page 13 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk > Tribes Talk Goldmine
Reload this Page [T1 Release] TRIBES 2015
Page 13 of 21
Kestrel
VeteranXV
Old
241 - 06-30-2015, 15:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandalltheVandal View Post
Kestrel played like Heavy D on some ****ty teams in t2, if anyones opinion should be discarded. Ya its him.
best ld in the hardest game to ld in for the longest period of time

i kno i m the greatest

Sponsored Links
pancake
Banned
Old
242 - 06-30-2015, 15:44
kestrel fire and psychosis opsayo's ideas of what is a fun game + popular and + also mabel who is a tehvul clone are taken most serios by the aspergers behind midair (LOL)

RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
243 - 06-30-2015, 15:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
best ld in the hardest game to ld in for the longest period of time

i kno i m the greatest
wtf

groove
VeteranXX
Old
244 - 06-30-2015, 16:41
Quote:
t1 players don't understand the fundamental design problems of their own game:

1) game is janky af. weapons feel like ****, give poor feedback. improving this is kinda necessary but also changes balance around a lot and compresses skill gap, since you don't need to get as much of a 'feel' for the arbitrary weapon mechanics. nobody is going to play a modern tribes if the weapons feel as bad as they do in t1

2) t1 base is broken and has terrible balance and a lot less content than t2, which is what newbs like

3) t1 lt is almost entirely mechanical skill and there is no way in hell newbs are going to put in the time to learn a game that mechanically demanding. The trend consistently shows gamers moving away from these types of games, not towards
when you talk about t1 you sound like a toddler trying to recite his abc's and failing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE8UCvly--c

and no one bothers to correct you or argue with you because your ignorance and lack of experience is adorable

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
245 - 06-30-2015, 16:44
rooster thinks muse is a god send band and t1 is trash.

ur taste is ****ing awful

AFireInAsa
VeteranX
Old
246 - 06-30-2015, 16:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk-Man View Post
rooster thinks muse is a god send band and t1 is trash.

ur taste is ****ing awful
ya it is true rooster's tastes are ****ed up being as how long he liked firefall pve and how much he promoted it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandalltheVandal View Post
you and retard Asa had this same retarded argument.

so what your saying is we need more CoD/BoF clones because thats the types of games the current idiotic generation is playing
idk when i made this argument but it is correct that the generation of gamers are moving towards more polished and streamlined games they can get into easier. you exaggerate w/ your next sentence though and don't really understand what the argument is saying. take cs:go for instance, a game that's easy to get into and is super polished but still has a sky high skill ceiling.

Last edited by AFireInAsa; 06-30-2015 at 16:51..
Kestrel
VeteranXV
Old
247 - 06-30-2015, 16:47
yah groove and t1 players mad that i'm right and actually know what i'm talking about

t1 cannot be remade and anyone w/lots of fps experience and skill like myself can see that

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
248 - 06-30-2015, 16:49
really cuz all i hear is **** i cant aim in t1 so its ****ty

groove
VeteranXX
Old
249 - 06-30-2015, 16:52
Quote:
yah groove and t1 players mad that i'm right and actually know what i'm talking about

t1 cannot be remade and anyone w/lots of fps experience and skill like myself can see that
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BA79Wh6wOw

AFireInAsa
VeteranX
Old
250 - 06-30-2015, 16:54
Quote:

groove is a pretty cool guy but he doesn't really play games afaik, even tribes, so i don't know why he would try to enter into the argument over why and how modern games work or don't work

pancake
Banned
Old
251 - 06-30-2015, 16:55
8-0

AFireInAsa
VeteranX
Old
252 - 06-30-2015, 16:58
wait is that what this argument is even about because i don't really know.

pancake
Banned
Old
253 - 06-30-2015, 17:04
A section on chat menu alcoholism section

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CspafvAui4

groove
VeteranXX
Old
254 - 06-30-2015, 17:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFireInAsa View Post
groove is a pretty cool guy but he doesn't really play games afaik, even tribes, so i don't know why he would try to enter into the argument over why and how modern games work or don't work
a) we've never really talked about anything besides tribes so i don't know where you'd even get any idea of what games i play or not. other than titanfall which we played together a bunch of times... so yeah

b) i didn't enter any argument (one would assume that i would have voiced an opinion on the subject if i did) i just pointed out that most of what proj says about T1 sounds like complete gibberish to anyone who actually played it for any reasonable amount of time

AFireInAsa
VeteranX
Old
255 - 06-30-2015, 17:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
b) i didn't enter any argument (one would assume that i would have voiced an opinion on the subject if i did) i just pointed out that most of what proj says about T1 sounds like complete gibberish to anyone who actually played it for any reasonable amount of time
his thoughts on the game being janky and unpolished compared to modern games are echoed by any players i've tried to get into the game during the past 2-3 years. some of whom were really good t:a, legions, or t2c players. this also backs up his statement on how a t1 remake would have a hard time getting new players.

from a friend of mine named mukhtar who is an insane gamer "the physics in my head can't understand how people ski on those spiky hills

though it looks fun but maybe that's because i'm watching matin. normally when i try playing t1, it ends with me getting like 2inches off the ground with my entire energy ;w;"

from matin who was a big t1 player (mostly ren tho he played lt and base and all the mods) "When I play t1 again, I can't move the same way either . it was fun to tho."

your statement could also be reflected when you guys make sweeping statements on t2c after never having really played it (stork is the only one who has and he has some legitimate criticism about the game even proj would acknowledge). proj at least has done his research into trying to play t1, watching demos, and following discussions on these things for years.

Last edited by AFireInAsa; 06-30-2015 at 17:23..
Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
256 - 06-30-2015, 17:28
every game from the late 90s held to todays standards of games is janky and unpolished.

also I'm still hearing i sucked at t1 therefore the game sucked. What am i missing?

pancake
Banned
Old
257 - 06-30-2015, 17:31
matin played ren where they use boosters and **** that make u fly across the map with the touch of a button tho and still picked up LT really quick cuz its played very similar except way less skiing

basically fire is arguing tribes was destined to be marketed like ren

which is y i would like laser turrets and blast walls next and droppers

proj has never paid attention to t1 other than coming up with dumb arguments to shut it down

AFireInAsa
VeteranX
Old
258 - 06-30-2015, 17:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk-Man View Post
every game from the late 90s held to todays standards of games is janky and unpolished.

also I'm still hearing i sucked at t1 therefore the game sucked. What am i missing?
im hearing "it's hard to learn t1 and get into it therefore if a remake were to come out nobody new would even play it."

or "after seeing evidence of high-level gameplay consists of, it's not a game i want to play anyway" -this is proj's criticism of demos like the [IE] vs 5150 game at tribes gala 2000

pancake
Banned
Old
259 - 06-30-2015, 17:39
t1 base is easier than legions or tribes ascend (that **** is retarded the skiing requires like 6 keys wtf)

i like lt better than base because its similar to a fast moving basketball game and proj likes base where its all super rigid WE ALL ATTACK AT ONCE ONLY AFTER THE FLAG IS CLEAR THAT GUY SWOOPS THEN THE SPACESHIP GUY FLYS AROUND THEN WE REPEAT and its just more linear and less fun to me than the team work involved in LT psychological metagame depth that has a blend of arena scavenging etc

10v10 base in t1 and 7v7 t2c arent that different outside of the physics which were never ever broken in t1 anyway

there is no layers of team squad gameplay with swing position, high ability to cowboy, skiing fast, strong llama based ctf, obviously all the quirky physics stuff, etc

Last edited by pancake; 06-30-2015 at 18:27..
[email protected]
VeteranX
Old
260 - 06-30-2015, 17:59
Retards gon retard close this fukin thread

Page 13 of 21

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk > Tribes Talk Goldmine
Reload this Page [T1 Release] TRIBES 2015

Social Website Bullshit