[T1 Release] TRIBES 2015 by FSB-SPY - Page 11 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk > Tribes Talk Goldmine
Reload this Page [T1 Release] TRIBES 2015
Page 11 of 21
The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
201 - 06-15-2015, 10:13
I will reserve any and all judgement about archetype studios and their game Midair until I see the gameplay video and read about their mechanics and plans for their game.

This is only because I refrain in general from speaking on matters I know nothing about, and I'm highly uninformed on modern day events cus I don't care that much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pancake View Post
yep **** these fags theyve ruined this community time and time again

now we actually have a clique of people who push for it to be more ruined by emulating t2 and t:a gameplay

how is that not an outrageous joke
You have to admit that it's pretty ****ing hilarious though.

And for the record, this is not a recent thing.

In 2001 or whatever, I was forced to read post after post of "Omgerzs these Tribes 2 ultradominant-nerd-shrike, 10 meter range life-sucking elf gun, anti-base **** blaster, and homing missile mechanics are ****ing sweet! You just have to adapt TPK! You're just mad because you are forced to adapt to new things and you can't!"

Where are those players now? Pro hint: Not playing T2. They quit like a month after making those incredibly lame and insincere posts, along with most every other living Tribes fan in existence.

I was making posts like "Maybe we should not have a gun that auto-aim locks and sucks all the jets/energy off of players from 10 meters in a game that has no skiing, huge maps, incredibly powerful turrets, and where most matches are going into double overtime with ending scores of 0-0 0-0 0-1."

All of it fell on deaf ears... Nothing got fixed...

It was indeed all like a cruel joke...

It felt like trying to convince an absolute imbecile not to jump off a 50 meter cliff cus he'd surely die... and then *boing*... there he went... *splat*.... *facepalm*...

It was like reading people write "Dear George Lucas, please make a Jar Jar Binks Movie with only 90% Jar Jar content cus he's the best thing Star Wars has ever concocted and so funnay lol we love him!"

Which is why I think this movie is an awesome idea:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBvIweCIgwk

I never felt more like the "smart guy" guy in this movie than when Tribes 2 came out.

T2, T:V, and T:A... were all just laughably bad.

I went out of my way to write Hirez an essay on how to make Tribes, but unfortunately I'm just some fanatical "nerd loser" on the net that has "never developed a game in his life". Surely they would all know better than me. It was 100% ignored.

*writes a roadmap for HiReZ* *watches as they ignore it and proceed to walk off a cliff* *splat*

GG HiReZ

I'm not going to bother making any suggestions to any future developers ever again that don't ask for them specifically, because I know that anyone making any game will just wipe their arse with them and laugh at my "intellectual inferiority" right before they walk off a cliff and splatter all over the ground.

Sponsored Links
Laughing-Stork
VeteranXV
Old
202 - 06-15-2015, 12:53
Sick of my *****in' fallin' on deaf ears.
Where ya gonna be in the next 5 years?

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
203 - 06-15-2015, 20:37
That is a very good question Stork.

L spiro wants me to learn computer programming, but I've been too lazy and unmotivated up until now.

It's really hard juggling learning something like that when you are working a full-time job and have little time...

jerry
VeteranXX
Old
204 - 06-15-2015, 21:00
TPK, you can do anything you set your mind to! :-)

FSB-SPY
VeteranXX
Old
205 - 06-15-2015, 22:37
You guys promoting the video or something? It's almost at 5k views. Big ups again to Stork for the footage.

Laughing-Stork
VeteranXV
Old
207 - 06-16-2015, 00:14
damnit now I wish I had filled it with elite pro shots NOW PEOPLE WILL THINK I'M AN IDIOT NEWBIE

groove
VeteranXX
Old
208 - 06-16-2015, 00:17
reaching for the stars is a considerable waste of resources and energy

pancake
Banned
Old
209 - 06-16-2015, 01:08
its a really fukin good tribes movie

FSB-SPY
VeteranXX
Old
210 - 06-27-2015, 14:01
how i make this thread stickyz plz

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
211 - 06-27-2015, 14:06
n0 sticky 4 u try harder

Kestrel
VeteranXV
Old
212 - 06-27-2015, 14:33
man u kno someone is bad at tribe when they complain about the shocklance

literally like the worst or 2nd worst weapon in tribe

[meph] still plays
Veteran³
Old
213 - 06-27-2015, 15:18
=BL= Black Lance boysssssssssssssss

pancake
Banned
Old
214 - 06-29-2015, 05:31
its 2 bad general discussion doesn't bandwagon threads anymore and is basically dead cuz even getting to 50-60 spot on /r/gaming with this video gets like 2000-10k views. if we had 100 more ppl that voted it higher than 50-60 then we could rule the world and possibly get a million views :-(

RandalltheVandal
Veteran²
Old
215 - 06-29-2015, 08:41
got to have goals in life, right dare?

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
216 - 06-29-2015, 09:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
man u kno someone is bad at tribe when they complain about the shocklance

literally like the worst or 2nd worst weapon in tribe
And you know that someone knows **** all when they counter gaming balance with supposed personal skill in a completely different mod.

FSB-SPY
VeteranXX
Old
217 - 06-29-2015, 11:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by pancake View Post
its 2 bad general discussion doesn't bandwagon threads anymore and is basically dead cuz even getting to 50-60 spot on /r/gaming with this video gets like 2000-10k views. if we had 100 more ppl that voted it higher than 50-60 then we could rule the world and possibly get a million views :-(
Did you post it somewhere else again? It jumped another 4k views almost. :P

pancake
Banned
Old
218 - 06-29-2015, 15:07
i just keep linking it to /r/gaming on reddit with a different attempt at a catchy title they get 7 million readers so getting the link into the top 50 always works really well

broke 10k views so im happy but i want 2 get lucky and get a huge amount or something

Last edited by pancake; 06-29-2015 at 15:10..
Kestrel
VeteranXV
Old
219 - 06-29-2015, 15:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pumpkin King View Post
And you know that someone knows **** all when they counter gaming balance with supposed personal skill in a completely different mod.
nobody that talks about t2 gives 2 ****s about base

i dunno why you're ranting about something that not even t2 players give a **** about

shocklance and elf were still the worst weapons in t2 base btw

pancake
Banned
Old
220 - 06-29-2015, 15:38
its nice to release hte movie on reddit at different times because u get to see all the comments of tribes 1 players remembering the game and how **** t2 was etc

This game is so fun and classic. I wish more people tried it out! : gaming

Tribes 1998 : retrogaming

Page 11 of 21

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk > Tribes Talk Goldmine
Reload this Page [T1 Release] TRIBES 2015

Social Website Bullshit