A Star Wars Story: Solo

The Dark Knight Rises:

With no way to stop the detonation, Batman uses the Bat to haul the nuclear bomb far over the bay, where it is safely to explode. Before takeoff, Rose opens the door and hauls Batman out of the Bat.

Rose: Don't kill the ones we hate, it's better to save the ones we love.

The bomb explodes, killing everyone in Gotham.

Last edited:
Star Wars: A New Hope

Luke races down the trench, finally clear from pursuing TIE fighters and Darth Vader. He takes a deep breath, letting the force flow through him, when an impact hits the side of his X-Wing, forcing him spinning out of the trench and crash landing on the surface of the Death Star.

Rose: Don't kill the ones we hate, it's better to save the ones we love.

10 seconds later the rebel base on Yavin 4 is destroyed by the Death Star, ending the rebellion. Luke is captured before being trained by Yoda and is helpless against the combined influence of Darth Vader and the Emperor. Together they conquer the Galaxy and the new trilogy never happens.

Luke is captured before being trained by Yoda and is helpless against the combined influence of Darth Vader and the Emperor. Together they conquer the Galaxy and the new trilogy becomes a thirty chapter saga.

ftfy evil triumphs and all u kno

I don't like how everybody is piling on now and making a negative Disney/Star Wars you tube video. The ones that came out right after the movies were controversial because Disney fired back at them with comments. It's kind of like anti war protesters in the 60's and then the hippies that came after them, that just hung out and took drugs. Everyone likes a party, once someone has stocked the bar up and put on some music. A lot of the new negative videos are just guys reading old publicity comments from Disney.

Three billion dollars

Three billion dollars

THREE BILLION DOLLARS

That's fair. But at the same time Hollywood often forgets that they're making a product, and disparaging the people purchasing the product when they have complaints instead of fixing the product is never a wise business choice. The problem with Hollywood is that egos don't get held in check ever, and most of the people at the top have a self-righteous sense of entitlement.

You would think that a company as draconian as Disney, who locks down reporting, screws theaters, etc. would also keep a leash on their filmmakers. How about telling the writer of the film not to be a douche on twitter?

"Told ya' I had a proposition for ya' and this is just what I meant. A proposition," said Kelly, showing Mulligan a gold bar. Strange, jingling music plays as he looks at the gold bar.

"Ohh yea, well ah... why?" said Mulligan.

"Why?" Kelly said.

"Why not," said Mulligan.

A jeep drives up and Rose Tico jumps out.

"Don't kill the ones we hate," Rose says to them, "it's better to save the ones we love."

Kelly pulls out his pistol and shoots first.

hey 'member when jurassic park 2 made jeff goldblums daughter black

freakin SJW narrative started in 1997 but ppl werent woke enough to boycott 3/4 yet

took til 2018 for ppl to start fighting the power and boycotting star wars

the infection has been going on for a long time

i tried to watch independence day for the first time in about ten years

used to be one of my favorite movies as a kid

holy fuk jeff goldblum was jewrific in that film.....

i love when he was so upset about them using nukes despite the aliens thermonuclear destroying all major cities and planning to strip the entire planet of all of its core resources + life

his best not at all acting role since Ragnarok for sure (slave owner only caring about power + money)

I mean some people are just method acting all their life and almost "chosen" for this type of stuff

it might not be my fault some people pushed their dogshit too far and hard finally

Last edited:
serveimage

I mean JEFF has been at this his entire life

"EARTH GIRLS ARE EASY"

I didn't realize it until recently ........

serveimage

serveimage

serveimage

Last edited:
hey 'member when jurassic park 2 made jeff goldblums daughter black

freakin SJW narrative started in 1997 but ppl werent woke enough to boycott 3/4 yet

took til 2018 for ppl to start fighting the power and boycotting star wars

People did complain about her, but not because she was black. They complained because it was just a rehash, that it combined two kids from the book into one (and it was a boy who was black) and neither was Ian's kid, and the raptor gymnastics scene was fucking stupid.

That weird animated-type Spiderman movie looks weird.

Oh man, just got a call from Disney, I have full control as the new director of the Boba Fett movie. Nice.

Ah man, already got fired for creative differences half-way through the filming.

Remember, these new films are for a new generation and a new cast of characters (pay no attention to the fact they have to bring back everyone who is still alive from the OT)

Back