Why should I support repealing net neutrality?

i knew i didn't like you.

I came back and breathed life into this board. I gave you and Odio a new sense of purpose. You now have an untrollable target for you to focus all of your pent up angst. You no longer have to go outside and you are safe from the dangers of the real world. You should be thanking me.

only thing i trust less than corps to fuck us all over

are corrupt politicians being lobbied by them to misinterpret and then draft regs on their behalf

this isn't hard to understand imo

I came back and breathed life into this board. I gave you and Odio a new sense of purpose. You now have an untrollable target for you to focus all of your pent up angst. You no longer have to go outside and you are safe from the dangers of the real world. You should be thanking me.

ego like midgedubai

rep score to back it up

writing checks shitposts can't cash

tele ur still sayin the same thing only that u hate the govt slightly more

don't u have any policy positions

tele ur still sayin the same thing only that u hate the govt slightly more

don't u have any policy positions

you want me to spell out how to have meaningfully honest and effective politicians to represent us and to invoke the greater good?

when you can't even post one honest post

LOL

get fuked

we get exactly what we deserve

and that is why u got Trump to cry about

Your eCuck score +4000. Bravo. I hope you received a golden dildo trophy for your efforts.

LOL

now u going after cucks and dildos

15578944_944708632296561_7963569005760799043_n.jpg

13524496_816939811740111_1921302038126151984_n.jpg

serveimage

https://www.facebook.com/cuckyclinton/

Last edited:
lol do you have any examples of actual title 2 fees added to customer bills in the 2 years since it was enacted

tele never could advocate for much of anything, he's only capable of meandering derisive rambling

too fearful to stand for something, doing so would leave his threadbare thought process vulnerable to criticism which he can't handle

hallmarks of an adolescent

Back