0.0 alliance by Blitzkrieg - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Eve Online
Reload this Page 0.0 alliance
Blitzkrieg
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 05-31-2006, 14:07
Ok, do you guys know ASCN or other alliances still taking corporations?

I know a corporation trying to get into 0.0, they're composed mostly of newbies, their CEO is interested in ASCN but don't know how to apply or anything. Do you guys know if it's easy to get into ASCN, Huzzah, d2, NFC, Big Blue, razor, BoB, etc.? most of their players are new so frigs and cruisers or mining barges. What are the requirements, committments?

thanks

Sponsored Links
Vlasic
VeteranXX
Old
2 - 05-31-2006, 14:49
AFAIK ASCN will take newer corps on a trial basis. They can email CYVOK to find out, i think

The rest I'm not sure about. I do know D2 and RAZOR will not take corps that are all new ppl.

Bob, forget it.

Blitzkrieg
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 05-31-2006, 14:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasic
AFAIK ASCN will take newer corps on a trial basis. They can email CYVOK to find out, i think

The rest I'm not sure about. I do know D2 and RAZOR will not take corps that are all new ppl.

Bob, forget it.
I see. I have no idea, since I'm new myself, just trying to help that corp out as they're as new as me, save the ceo ;p

BEAST420
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 05-31-2006, 15:34
obligatory lol wcs lol

Blitzkrieg
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 05-31-2006, 16:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAST420
obligatory lol wcs lol
When you are mining in a bantam, the lure of 0.0 mining is hard to resist ;p

Some of them have moved to CR or even BC but new player join fairly often... so..

I told them about tef's solo mining in 0.0...a couple of them immediately want to join triba for 0.0 mining ;p I tried to tell them 0.0 can make a lot of money but also can cost money (tax rate, obligations for pos fueling, pvp, etc.)....

That did not seem to deter them...another problem..some of them aren't good in English and I don't think triba accepts non-tribes people...or maybe I'm wrong ;p

Most of them are slowly switching to mission running as primary money making venture. Some of them still depend on trade, some still mine.. When you can't read English, reading those mission English can be a daunting task, it was a heck lot easier to mine ;p

Vlasic
VeteranXX
Old
6 - 05-31-2006, 16:25
yeah I wouldn't feel comfortable with triba having non-tribes people.

since FREE Explorer was one of the first alliances in Fade, we're not required to pay residency taxes. The only tax we have is on refinement, and that it's too bad at all.

TW Corp enjoys the same rights FREEE does, as they're our siter corp, but it really is for tribes people only.

BEAST420
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 05-31-2006, 18:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg
When you are mining in a bantam, the lure of 0.0 mining is hard to resist ;p

Some of them have moved to CR or even BC but new player join fairly often... so..

I told them about tef's solo mining in 0.0...a couple of them immediately want to join triba for 0.0 mining ;p I tried to tell them 0.0 can make a lot of money but also can cost money (tax rate, obligations for pos fueling, pvp, etc.)....

That did not seem to deter them...another problem..some of them aren't good in English and I don't think triba accepts non-tribes people...or maybe I'm wrong ;p

Most of them are slowly switching to mission running as primary money making venture. Some of them still depend on trade, some still mine.. When you can't read English, reading those mission English can be a daunting task, it was a heck lot easier to mine ;p
honestly I dont see how people can mine their ass off every day in little frigs making 300k for a multiple hour mining sessions and do that for months and months. As I stroll down memory lane, I can remember being frustrated with money making until I got out to 0.0 and made like $30 million my first session.
I have never looked back since then.

Now I wonder if these noobs (noobs in general, not your friends) mining in high sec even have a concept of the money potential out in 0.0. It seems like your friends have wetted their appetites with stories, but all that comes with a cost. If they are there simply for the roids then chances are likely they wont get access unless they either:

a) pay millions per month for mining access rights
b) join an established corp (they will be expected to have pvp skills)

I think we have enough carebears in FREEE to deny any more, especially with people we dont know. I, like vlasic, feel TRIBA should be for tribalwar only. If they are looking for access, tell them the eve-o forums would be a good place to start. I skim across many threads daily about 0.0 access so it shouldn't be difficult, however they will probably all die repeatedly unless they have someone that is experienced leading their troop.

Blitzkrieg
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 05-31-2006, 18:55
Quote:
honestly I dont see how people can mine their ass off every day in little frigs making 300k for a multiple hour mining sessions and do that for months and months. As I stroll down memory lane, I can remember being frustrated with money making until I got out to 0.0 and made like $30 million my first session.
I have never looked back since then.

Now I wonder if these noobs (noobs in general, not your friends) mining in high sec even have a concept of the money potential out in 0.0. It seems like your friends have wetted their appetites with stories, but all that comes with a cost. If they are there simply for the roids then chances are likely they wont get access unless they either:

a) pay millions per month for mining access rights
b) join an established corp (they will be expected to have pvp skills)

I think we have enough carebears in FREEE to deny any more, especially with people we dont know. I, like vlasic, feel TRIBA should be for tribalwar only. If they are looking for access, tell them the eve-o forums would be a good place to start. I skim across many threads daily about 0.0 access so it shouldn't be difficult, however they will probably all die repeatedly unless they have someone that is experienced leading their troop.

They're new, some of them have played for a while, but only a couple, majority of them are not, they're like me, just started eve. CEO has enough money and skills to put up POS, etc.

I did not know what are the rules in regards to triba and freee, that's why I wasn't even asking for triba adn freee in my orignial post. I was simply tring to see if any tw people in one of those bigger aliances such as ASCN, BoB, etc. that are still willing to take in "newbies". They are willing to learn and some of them already died from being ganked by pirates while ratting in low sec or mining.

I met them through language channels...it's funny how many no-English speakers are in Eve. I used to get multiple recruiment offers everyday, some from German speaking corps. This particular corp is made mostly of Chinese though and they are experienced in other MMO. Their CEO is anti-pirate and anti-macro mining.

I tried to warn them there are obligations and duties in 0.0, you need to fight, I think they start to slowly to recognize that. I already converted some of their miners to mission running. It's more difficult than you think, mission running require some English reading skill, luckily, they have some members who can translate, hence help out those non-English speaking mission runners. Those miners are bored out of their mind mining but unfortunately, if you can't read English, your choices are much more limited.

Vlasic
VeteranXX
Old
9 - 05-31-2006, 20:04
CCP is going to be opening a chinese-only cluster shortly.

Only chinese are going to be able to connect to it.

that may be a better choice for them

Blitzkrieg
VeteranXV
Old
10 - 05-31-2006, 20:11
Not really, there are professional ISK farmers in China...would you like to be on the same server as they are?

I asked the same question you did and got some interesting story. Apparently, some companies recruit rural farmers, etc. to play MMO for virtual money. When you are making the equivalent of say 30 USD a month and someone offer you 60 USD a month salary just to sit in front of computer for 12 hours per day, mining, killing mobs, etc. would you do it?

I thought chinese server will be better for them until I learned why they want to stay in tranquility, eventhough it's quite laggy. Besides, they have a sizable amount of overseas chinese, from Australia, UK, Germany, etc. etc.

That's why it's their corporate policy of anti macro farmer...they were fed up by the behavior of those professional "farmer"

BEAST420
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 05-31-2006, 21:03
Man if I could make enough money to pay my bills+hobbies by farming mmo's, I would dump my job.

Blitzkrieg
VeteranXV
Old
12 - 05-31-2006, 23:45
Quote:
Man if I could make enough money to pay my bills+hobbies by farming mmo's, I would dump my job.
Go to China, India, or some of these lower income nations

language channels are funny, Japanese is pretty quiet most of the time. Chinese and German channels are pretty noisy and fights occur. It's kinda funny.

Downside is there are people recruiting there..sometimes I get a string of German spewing at me that I may need to use a translator to figure it out....it's times like those I wish [POE]-Aly is playing with me ;p

Kerpals
VeteranX
Old
13 - 06-03-2006, 02:27
ASCN is nice, they provide you with mass resources... example would be that all of the new trial corps were givin an outpost

and im not sure why everyone thinks ASCN is full of stabbers
look at BURN EDEN, one of the most respected pvp corps...
thier tactics... always FULLY stabbed...
thier ravens are fulled stabbed with pure dampers and jammers

if you could farm a 10/10 twice a day, you could live off it since it pulls in about 2bil per run which is what.. $600+ usd ebay

Last edited by Kerpals; 06-03-2006 at 03:15..
BEAST420
VeteranXV
Old
14 - 06-03-2006, 15:08
Quote:
ASCN is nice, they provide you with mass resources... example would be that all of the new trial corps were givin an outpost

Your comments make me

As for stabs, I call it like I see it. You can find my reasoning in pretty much any thread here

Last edited by BEAST420; 06-03-2006 at 20:22..
Darius75
VeteranXX
Old
15 - 06-06-2006, 20:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerpals

if you could farm a 10/10 twice a day, you could live off it since it pulls in about 2bil per run which is what.. $600+ usd ebay
Sadly once dreads are made unable to enter 10/10s, it won't be possible to do them with just a few people I think.

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Eve Online
Reload this Page 0.0 alliance

Social Website Bullshit