[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

WHOA! PELOSI ACCIDENTALLY TELLS THE TRUTH!
[...]

But earlier today Pelosi spoke at the Atlantic Festival and let the cat out of the bag.
Speaker Pelosi accidentally admitted to a liberal crowd that everything Democrats are doing is to stop President Trump from being reelected.
Speaker Pelosi: “What’s more serious is that he can’t win. That’s very serious for our country, to us as America. What is America? America is our constitution with our system of checks and balances. The republic, freedom of expression, freedom of the press. It’s the guardian of our democracy, the press.

.@SpeakerPelosi accidentally tells the truth here, which is that everything they’re doing is an attempt to stop @realDonaldTrump from getting democratically re-elected: “He can’t win; that is very serious.” pic.twitter.com/uP9zmJY07P​

nah, TW has closed the door on human-caused climate change, It's as over as closing the door on gun control. Over.

I will agree that humans have caused pollution and a lot of it. Destroyed rivers, plastic and trash in the ocean that are killing the fish, smog in cities that is causing disease, nuclear waste etc etc

So why with the visible and measurable pollution does the left only want to combat "climate change". Could it be that climate change is not quatifiable? They would be able to take billions in taxes and would never see the result of that money. And all that money collected could flow into social programs or into the hands of those collecting the taxes.

Whereas, with billions collected for pollution you would have to see evidence of money at work. Rivers and oceans would have to be measurably cleaner than before collection of taxes. Companies would have to stop polluting even tho they lobby for the conituation of polluting.

I would almost be all for a collection of taxes for the end of pollution but we all know that the biggest polluters are governements and large corporations. You think they are gonna stop? I doubt it.

This is like gun control. When the government, billionaires and criminals give up their guns I'll give up mine.

Last edited:
and like the gun issue.. there are no legitimate solutions being offered. Way to go dems/left/faggots.

Allowing people to say that the earth only has 10 years left or that Miami will be underwater in 4 years... well that pretty much makes my case for me

Last edited:
Des Moines Register hit after report digs up old, offensive tweets of local man who raised $1M for charity

lol

-Man goes viral for holding up "send me money for Busch Light" sign at football game
-Gets over $1M venmo'd to him
-Donates it all to children's hospital
-Busch and Venmo match the funds
-Paper does a "background" check and discovers two racist joke tweets from 2012 when he was 16
-Everyone severs ties but honors the charity donations
-People do a "background" check on the paper reporter and discover racist tweets, multiple uses of racial slurs, anti-cop tweets, and anti-gay tweets

Des Moines Register hit after report digs up old, offensive tweets of local man who raised $1M for charity

lol

-Man goes viral for holding up "send me money for Busch Light" sign at football game
-Gets over $1M venmo'd to him
-Donates it all to children's hospital
-Busch and Venmo match the funds
-Paper does a "background" check and discovers two racist joke tweets from 2012 when he was 16
-Everyone severs ties but honors the charity donations
-People do a "background" check on the paper reporter and discover racist tweets, multiple uses of racial slurs, anti-cop tweets, and anti-gay tweets
:rofl:

Johnson have you checked at least 8 years of twitter posts to confirm this guy who donated $1M isn't a piece of shit?

Absolutely sir, that's the policy. It's also my only job.

70912919_2446927068675960_8723004026133676032_n.jpg

shocking !! pelosi admits the obvious more at 11

Wait was pelosi talking about the constitution??? I thought the constitution really didnt matter -- it was a relic of a racist past written by slave owners who only cared about money???

Shit it almost sounds like the democrats bring up the constitution when its convenient to their cause at a particular time.

So I guess if Pelosi cares about the constitution then I can keep my gun!!

Back