cool thread

u mean like draging parts of hud on screen and it changes with game res?

the flag status popups are separate huds from the ctfhud. Getting them to align properly and automatically is going to take a little tweaking. I won't release until I'm 100% satisfied with the entire config. I've made the mistake of releasing huds/etc without making sure they are suitable for good tribe gaming.

the flag status popups are separate huds from the ctfhud. Getting them to align properly and automatically is going to take a little tweaking. I won't release until I'm 100% satisfied with the entire config. I've made the mistake of releasing huds/etc without making sure they are suitable for good tribe gaming.

And it's good tribe gaming that we need.

Appreciate all your hard work that you put into your configs for the community.

gg.

if u need help with it lmk, shouldn't be too hard to do the popup draws at CTFhud + or -, just a little tedious

u know the evolution of the pants hanging down started in prison in the usa to signal that u are ready for some butsex so everytime i see it i lol.

Back