Univ of Maryland, College Park - TWer spotted~1 by Son of Mothra - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Univ of Maryland, College Park - TWer spotted~1
Page 2 of 7
MajorChaos
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
21 - 09-08-2008, 14:38
looks like you got a meber as your new best friend.

Sponsored Links
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
22 - 09-08-2008, 14:38
There's nothing wrong with wearing the Snowblind shirt because no one in any capacity would ever even recognize what it is, nor that it is nerdy.

In fact, people would see 'ski resort' and be like.. ****, that's awesome.

So quiet, basement dwellers. Those of us who associate with females officially endorse the snowblind shirt.

Walking_Man
VeteranX
Old
23 - 09-08-2008, 14:43
I am considering destroying my snowblind shirt now that Obibun has said its awesome.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 09-08-2008, 14:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
There's nothing wrong with wearing the Snowblind shirt because no one in any capacity would ever even recognize what it is, nor that it is nerdy.

So quiet, basement dwellers. Those of us who associate with females officially endorse the snowblind shirt.
You weren't even posting on TW when it was made endorse a shirt you probably never even actually saw. bandwagon member

Ya, it was really ****ing nerdy. Just the cut of the t-shirt alone and the material pattern design. I mean the fact that it was sold with a "P" in the "B" t-shirt rests my case.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
25 - 09-08-2008, 14:46
I own one actually, and it gets a wear from time to time.

scandal
VeteranXX
Old
26 - 09-08-2008, 14:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
You weren't even posting on TW when it was made endorse a shirt you probably never even actually saw. bandwagon member

Ya, it was really ****ing nerdy. Just the cut of the t-shirt alone and the material pattern design. I mean the fact that it was sold with a "P" in the "B" t-shirt rests my case.
For a stalker, you're not too up to date on your information are you?

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
27 - 09-08-2008, 14:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by scandal View Post
For a stalker, you're not too up to date on your information are you?
Sorry I don't have my Kuradex on Obibun smurf available I know he pretended to be an ugly nerd and trolled that for awhile. Then he "revealed" himself by posting pics of a halfway normal looking person and he now thinks hes ecool, but actually he is still a nerd.

Fireman X
VeteranX
Old
28 - 09-08-2008, 14:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post

It looks like a normal ****ing shirt. It doesn't have large text that says dumb ****, or small text that says 'nerd' or something gay like that. It just says snowblind ski resort. How is that even close to dumb?

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
29 - 09-08-2008, 14:52
The simple fact is, the true nerds are revealing themselves quickly in this thread by talking about how "nerdy" the Snowblind shirt is. They seem be under the impression that everyone in the world is as huge a social inept as them.

Meanwhile, it's a decent shirt that eludes only very slightly to its true origin and the only people who understand it will also 99% of the time be Tribes players and hence think that it is an awesome shirt. The others who don't will just see it as some sort of ski lodge/resort/random shirt and move on with their non-basement dwelling lives.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
30 - 09-08-2008, 14:53
No it doesn't its a ****ing tacky ass graphic shirt made from some cheap American Apparel t-shirt ordered and screen printed. Obibun I'm sorry that you don't know anything about clothing sorry I don't wear some cheap $15 dollar nerd screen printed shirts around. I am sure you own the "p" in "b" t-shirt and wear it around in public also.

PessimiStick
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
31 - 09-08-2008, 14:54
I wear my Tribes Ski Team shirt from time to time. I'd probably wear the SB one too if I had it.

If you actually give a **** what people think of the shirts you wear, you might just be an insecure ******.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
32 - 09-08-2008, 14:54
Considering I'm so infamous around here, it still surprises me that people like KittyCat still exist.

Also that they don't think I'm gorgeous.

The simple fact I am better looking than basement dwellers like KittyCat makes my opinion far more valid. No one listens to ugly, socially inept people, and that's a fact.

bam
VeteranXV
Old
33 - 09-08-2008, 14:55
Probably Technodonut, given the description.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
34 - 09-08-2008, 14:56
I also have my Stonehenge tee which hasn't been worn yet - I've been anxiously saving it for St. Patty's day.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
35 - 09-08-2008, 14:56
I think bam is better looking and knows more about clothing then all of you in here. What is up bAM.

bam
VeteranXV
Old
36 - 09-08-2008, 14:57
wsup

turdburgler
Veteran++
Old
37 - 09-08-2008, 14:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wergild View Post
I mean, who could be so nerdy as to wear that thing in public?

Yogi
Tribalwar Staff
Old
38 - 09-08-2008, 15:00
I'll be there sat for the game. But I won't be wearing a snowblind shirt.

Yogi
Tribalwar Staff
Old
39 - 09-08-2008, 15:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post

I wear my Tribes Ski Team shirt all the time and no one is the wiser

Shadow(of)Death
VeteranX
Old
40 - 09-08-2008, 15:05
TW should make button up collared shirts, then I would buy one. I never wear just a t-shirt in public, it's just too casual.

Page 2 of 7

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Univ of Maryland, College Park - TWer spotted~1

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
penis