Official TW Logo Contest [legit af bros]

is that because you want to abuse your admin powers for stupid political drama bullshit?

you know, like you already have?

First off I haven't. I gave you a timeout for being an obnoxious twat and that wasn't anything to do with politics.

You are too dumb to even realize I was not being serious with dare.

Also it's not up for debate

image.png

This is awesome!

First off I haven't. I gave you a timeout for being an obnoxious twat and that wasn't anything to do with politics.

You are too dumb to even realize I was not being serious with dare.

Also it's not up for debate
if you had to guess, do you think this post made you sound more or less like an insecure nazi admin?

The T3 logo looks a bit like Transformers
pXENTS3.png

Maybe a mixture of the classic TW circle with graphics from T3?

You gonna seriously put the b.s. nazi symbol of erez fishstix cash grab crap over the star spangled banner type logo we have now?

fuck you

You gonna seriously put the b.s. nazi symbol of erez fishstix cash grab crap over the star spangled banner type logo we have now?

fuck you

TW has sat stagnant for years with a majority of people not wanting to deal with the psychotic behaviors and "nexting". Maybe to a few of you, leaving it alone so you can circle jerk the same shit over and over is optimal but not where it is going. I have no delusions of grandeur but I do want to make it fun again which is why I am laying down the law equally on nexting and other threatening behavior.

and no I am not just replying to you. I am saying this to all the people who do nothing but bitch and complain. Don't like it? hit that logout button on top right and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Rayn was pro nexting

I don't want little bribery faggots political correct environment and sponsorship of weird laptop theft admins etc

people stopped posting here because they have families and careers and ill friends and don't want to spend all the time socializing with internet ppl, nexting didn't bother any1, maybe the straight up pedos u hung out with like those #fantasticamerica types

you want to turn the forum into a trumpet ft daddy"s money gamers forum while crying because there's a pic of you getting teabagged you are setting yourself up for hurt feelings

please do not fuck over the forum into your own idea of tw,. You never have been a good poster and your opinions on most things suck and you're reactive and banning ppl already

I know for a fact you'll put vulnerable software on here and the forum will get ripped off within a short amount of time

Wtf

Last edited:
Back