matin destroying tao of tribe rite now

coza..u posted pictures that werent even you for years(you even looked gay in your fake pictures you got off the net) you were hitting on that girl and got really angry. you were like best friends with her. you also were bad at TROC and the biggest douche to post on TROC aswell.

thank god u post over here at TW and not gay up TROC anymore. your a perfect fit with this already extremely gay place.

TROC.us

i posted 2 pictures and told everyone they were fake
i was hitting on her until i saw her pic :lol:
i dont even post on here anymore

honestly frizz your a absolute fucking wanker. you little gimp cunt

the fact remains ur a little weedy nerdy shitcunt in real life who no doubt sits in his yr 3 class and has no fucking courage to even ask the teacher for a piss break, your a low self esteem piece of shit trying to make up for it online where your looks/size and popularity mean nothing so you feel you can e-thug your way in order to try win something in life.

i wouldn't piss to put you out frizzy

i posted 2 pictures and told everyone they were fake
i was hitting on her until i saw her pic :lol:
i dont even post on here anymore

honestly frizz your a absolute fucking wanker. you little gimp cunt

the fact remains ur a little weedy nerdy shitcunt in real life who no doubt sits in his yr 3 class and has no fucking courage to even ask the teacher for a piss break, your a low self esteem piece of shit trying to make up for it online where your looks/size and popularity mean nothing so you feel you can e-thug your way in order to try win something in life.

i wouldn't piss to put you out frizzy

ahahahahahahahahahahaha nice try waterboy. your thing with her..i dont give a shit..say what you want to cover up your anger. your pissed becuase i called you out on your garbage attempt to look cool.

yr 3 class and afraid to ask the teacher to take a piss? what the fuck is that suppose to even mean? I'm positive my self-esteem is high. who are you to even use low self-esteem as an insult..your posting fake pics of yourself...lollololol. you know what i look like... shiiit all that blubber in your double chin is really effecting the way you think.

my popularity is high. my looks have no problem getting what i want. my size is a medium build. a/s/l?

im already winning in life. ill continue to keep winning while your still figuring out how to build a shack for your grandmother. you'll get over it ;)

feel free to respond to keep the fun times rollin ;)

Last edited:
we'll probably also lose the forum.

i'd tell everyone the smart thing to do would be to get rid of the giant sigs, because im guessing this was brought on by putting 1 meg images that break tables to mess with sigbot and not tribe speak. but no one will listen.

big fucking deal

Back