matin destroying tao of tribe rite now

hello i am matin my hobbies am include tribe, leather jackets and pose inside cars at luxury auto dealership

38387412283364372849734.jpg

Gukch.jpg

lJYy9.jpg

thats matins girlfriend btw, from like a year ago, not even kidding, plays tribes under the name of "honeybear"

he cant wait til he has children :D

coza..u posted pictures that werent even you for years(you even looked gay in your fake pictures you got off the net) you were hitting on that girl and got really angry. you were like best friends with her. you also were bad at TROC and the biggest douche to post on TROC aswell.

thank god u post over here at TW and not gay up TROC anymore. your a perfect fit with this already extremely gay place.

TROC.us

your a perfect fit with this already extremely gay place.

TROC.us

hardly anyone posts on troc it is extremely inactive

y do you think we made the official tribalwars thread here instead of troc? Well it is because troc is about as boring and dead as planettribes

y do you think we named our game tribalwars instead of trocwars? Well because tribal war is a better name than dumb TROC/tribesone

y do you think most people cite tribal wars as tribes fandom website instead of troc? Well it is because troc is no name nomands land for tw exiles

TROC.us
vabdynamix.jpg

Last edited:
neolight..u are as good in T:A as coza was in T1. :lol::lol::lol:

Well seeing how tribalwar was started years before TROC when T1 was stacked and in its prime. i would hope you have more members/more threads..jeez your soo cool man

Why would u name a game TROCwars? TROC stands for Tribes Renegades Online Community. Why would we throw wars after that and call it a game? lol....riiighttttt.

tribal war is for the whole game. TROC is for 1 mod in the game. not trying to compare who has the bigger cock community..just stating how far off and retarded you are.

Last edited:
You are easily trolled. How I play is irrelevant.

I have done more for tribes than you or current TROC scum ever will.

go blog about it oprah. what you have done for tribes is irrelevant. I was responding to coza. your dick got hard and now suddenly your telling me your resume on tribes and advertising 3D pokemon art. get real bro. you are easily trolled :chill:

we'll probably also lose the forum.

i'd tell everyone the smart thing to do would be to get rid of the giant sigs, because im guessing this was brought on by putting 1 meg images that break tables to mess with sigbot and not tribe speak. but no one will listen.

Back