Tribe 1 Demo Archive

dang i just rewatch demo

i wonder wat i had rw bound to 2 make me not move so much

i think i remember if i held rw and another key at the same time my computer would beep or somethin

in all a very impressive performance

8v8 sb looks fun

if there is ever a t1 base tourny again it should b 8v8 and IE should play

lol that is pretty good demos the princess ones for every1 being hpb and their computers prolly being real crappy + server hosted on some doods basement cable modem

tpk definitely talk this team up a lot but 4 the time they prolly easily the best. best of all time who kno who care. team that came after benefit from better computers lower pings more ppl having polate etc

teams like sD. and itchy and scratchy and outlawz prolly on same level or higher

but this arguable cuz of pc enhancements and all that other shit better mouses and things

this is y i think most interesting demos come out around 2003ish maybe a bit in 2002 and all the way up to 04 and especially the throwback tourney (jelly ld demo on rd any1???)

cuz at that point every1 had polate and pft, most ppl all have the same level computer so it very balanced game that run very smooth

i think it stay this way all the way up to start of 05ish

very c00l

dang i want a dracs or dyc demo from their prime in arena that wuld be cool

who was every1 in those demos???

Last edited:
this is tribe talk so i talk about tribe here

i always wanted 2 see a princess of nalala demos since i was first arena player in like 03 or 04

i never find them but i do find some great arena demos from other top tier teams on twl etc but i can not rememberthe names themnow

back then the biggest arena team legacy was team -man (made by milk-man) and so many ppl wanted to be in it for years and there was much respect 4 this team this team later reform buyt with newschool players as outlawz

ppl reverd teams like sD. and respect team like smurfs there was also s.exy and intensive bugs all very high level and at some points much better than team -man

but all of these teams were not as widly respected as team -man by general pub players scrubs and good ppl

later on i found out that there were ppl that considered team -man to be complete noobies

this was big surprise 4 dare

so since then i have always wanted 2 see caliber of team that consider team -man to be noobies

now i kno this is just cuz ppl all assholes do noit respect different generation of player even tho they mostly all great 4 the time they play if they take #1 on ladder and dominate for longlong time they have proven they r best for that era

ya it is reasonable cuz if u look at their record they not beat many big deal team

reform as outlaws they beat sd twice tho

that gotta count 4 something

well -man did beat ideal and anthology and super ppl and i wuld say those teams pretty decent

they did not fight glock or redspider's twl smurf teams

do not think they compete on ogl at all

some1 will have 2 fill me in on y -man consider bad arena team

because they suffer the same prob as many other team like nutz, sticks, POE, etc

they get beat up real bad for year(s)

then the team that beat them up quit

now they r considered good because there is no 1 else 2 contend except the 1's who were below them 2 begin w/

wat even worse about -man legacy is they hold #1 spot for many months say they r 2 good

those that stopped playing arena

redspider, opium, umm every 1 else i forget

form team, go up ladder w/o losing

crush -man

take #1

quit ladder 2 show game 2 e-z & man suck

okay i understand this but it also possible that they keep getting better as well

my case in point is that opsayo will play tribe in a server by himself at 3am skiing around in circles and shooting imaginary targets and this is how he get good after every1 quit game

Back