Some Ascension screenshots

Maybe you dont appreciate what their trying to do, but there are people who would like to know more about this, so just settle the fuck down.

Zio does this everytime someone says Ascension. it's like he has some vandetta against renwerx for actually making progress in a game that could potentially be tribes with better graphics. All it would take is some community support from people like Zio who could lend their graphics skill to making it look better (instead of trashing it, LOL). Or we could wait for...Legions :ROFL:

Well, guys at least someone is trying to do something with this place. Keep up the work. Here is a a Tip also: If you're planning on making a "New" Tribes Game, try making it look a little bit better then the others first. I'm just glad someone is trying to do something. ;)

Zio said:
There is a difference in being a Troll and a "True Tribes" defender.

I've always been in the camp of... If it doesn't say Tribes, It's not Tribes. T1 and T2 are Tribes and the best games in the series and I still play T2 classic.

Why would anyone play anything else especially when all the pretenders are so horrid? These joke games haven't brought back a unified community and they NEVER WILL.

Last I knew, this was TRIBES TALK, NOT ASS-sension TALK. Get this shit out of my forum. It doesn't belong here. It's not TRIBES and NERVER WILL BE.

True Tribes defender, i dont think so.

I'm not claiming that these games will be as good as T1/2, but you're a retard for rating a game based on it's appearance.
True Tribes players dont play Tribes because the graphics are pretty, i think the player numbers in each game prove that it is a fact.

Last edited:
Zio said:
There is a difference in being a Troll and a "True Tribes" defender.

I've always been in the camp of... If it doesn't say Tribes, It's not Tribes. T1 and T2 are Tribes and the best games in the series and I still play T2 classic.

Why would anyone play anything else especially when all the pretenders are so horrid? These joke games haven't brought back a unified community and they NEVER WILL.

Last I knew, this was TRIBES TALK, NOT ASS-sension TALK. Get this shit out of my forum. It doesn't belong here. It's not TRIBES and NERVER WILL BE.

Shut your non-bisquit eating pie hole you stupid little fag.

Last edited:
Zeonism said:
True Tribes defender, i dont think so.

I'm not claiming that these games will be as good as T1/2, but you're a retard for rating a game based on it's appearance.
True Tribes players dont play Tribes because the graphics are pretty, i think the player numbers in each game prove that it is a fact.

I already have the perfect Tribes game. T2 Classic.

Why play anything else especially if it's uglier? The gameplay will not be better. Wake up. How will TSE improve gameplay? It's improvements past TGE are all graphical! From screenshots, you'd think the game was being developed on a less sophisticated engine than TGE.

tribes 2 classic is not perfect. way too much turreting. now if you were to include the spawn map and sensor idea (online you see red rets, offline you see nothing) of T:V, that would make it alot better.

Back