I just saw the Ledgends screenshots!

Zio said:
NoFiX = Legends fanboy! :lol:

not so much...

/me looks at the can of worms once again. ah fuck it.

he's more of a.... greyhat hacker, at the risk of running a cliche' further into the ground. he's responsible for pointing out to us the first active cheats in Legends... but also responsible for some of the nastiest server hacks in t1 and t2.

I wouldn't mind the day that Legends dedicated server vulnerabilities end up on something like cert.org. It would mean that our efforts have succeeded and that it became important enough to worry about.

But of course, according to everyone else in the gaming world, full disclosure of gaming vulnerabilities is a stupid idea. :rolleyes:

Your report on the T1 vulnerability on a mailing list (think it was insecure.org?) actually spurred me to look at T2 more closely.

Well, look at my sig now. Thats what I had to resort to.

Once I had a picture 50 pixels wider in the X-axis than it could have been. And I got my sig removed, and instead someone wrote something clever of how I suck so bad and such in my sig. Got me so mad... Grrrr....

Does that 'Sigbot Owns Me' thing stay on my title forever? Geesh...

TheRoDent said:
Your report on the T1 vulnerability on a mailing list (think it was insecure.org?) actually spurred me to look at T2 more closely.

Nah, wasn't me...

Though, during T1 and T2's early days, I fired off a couple emails to Dynamix.

They actually fixed the T2 shit during beta...which seemed worthy of the effort.

Back