I just saw the Ledgends screenshots!

Gawd I love to play Tribes. T1 raindance demo map. Broadsides (Blastsides?). T2 was really fun too but.... ah crap. T:V is great fun with excellent eye candy, but needs some mod action. All three are fun. Every game has it's crappy points and good points.

I guess if Legends can steal the best from all three it could be fun too. I haven't played it so I can't say one way or the other.

Zio said:
Wulfen, you're on my ignore list for a reason.

mediumbloodeagleskin1rg.jpg

You sure do have a nasty attitude for a artist. I being one as well, I just dont treat people like that.

Give these guys a break they are just trying to have fun with a project. Nothing wrong with that. Im thinking about helping them out as well. And i got the skills but I dont put people down EVER or go around bragging. The best never do. -its called good character.

Zero-Optix said:
You sure do have a nasty attitude for a artist. I being one as well, I just dont treat people like that.

Give these guys a break they are just trying to have fun with a project. Nothing wrong with that. Im thinking about helping them out as well. And i got the skills but I dont put people down EVER or go around bragging. The best never do. -its called good character.
AAAmen brotha: Although I lack most of those traits. :)

this is off-topic but, nice clan cobra has a nice website :eek: and that little flash at the top of the site rox, even though its a spinning icon :eek:

anyways, carry on.

edit; back on topic, ive played legends quite a bit, and though the models and graphics (admittedly) kinda suck, Ive found the gameplay rather fun. its different than Tribes (the War mod is pretty fun) yet it seems to have the same type of pace in a way.. If you ask me, it sucks that loop has now put it on cancel (horray if he was joking though) because it has potential :/ But then again, I can see why he would do it, because the assholes that flock this board have nothing better to do than bash someone/something being made out of good will and faith. :(

Last edited:
Zio said:
Wulfen, you're on my ignore list for a reason.

mediumbloodeagleskin1rg.jpg

Not only am I not impressed by your pathetic attempts, but I was talking about your incredibly weak comebacks/insults.

Reading comprehension. Please.

Nice going Zio. You could've helped out. Instead you did the opposite. I don't care how much more uber you think T:V or ANYTHING for that manner is, compared to T:L. Indirectly, you are one of ones responsible for it; Legends could have went somewhere and actually looked nicer. Must feel all warm inside knowing you are now associated with it.

BTW, Wulfen said 'original zinger', as in, not just a recolor remake, dolt.

Zio said:
LOL! Check your ladders bud.
you mean the one where you were able to beat 3 newbie teams (and lose to 1 newbie team) to get into the top 10? theres 7 teams in the top 20 that are worth a shit. top 10 means nothing.

r00fies said:
If you ask me, it sucks that loop has now put it on cancel (horray if he was joking though) because it has potential :/

(((( hint - don't take me too seriously when i say things like that. even if i WAS serious at the time - which i was not - i would probably take something that extreme back right away ))))

now we need to let this thread die.

Zero-Optix said:

amen.

Your attitude is pretty fucking disgusting. And wtf would you even think to compare a 3-4 year old screenshot with a TV map? We all know TV looks better than most anything TGE can do presently, that was never a point of arguement. You are coming off like a complete jack ass, and as another fellow artist... I would NEVER want to work with you on any project, even if you WERE talented. You say you worked at Sierra before? What did you do there? Judging by your comments I am surprised you are even old enough to work, and with a shitty ass attitude like that... I'm surprised anyone else wanted to work with you at all. Modesty is obviously not a quality you possess.

Well I decided to load up legends(seenig how I haven't in quite some time) and the big difference I noticed was how smooth it was. There wasn't server lag and the maps were huge. SO i hope something comes out of legends because it is a great community project.

P.s All the tribes games have there good and bad points. Zio you shouldn't flame them because that is just like the trolls making threads about how much T:V sucks..

Back