I just saw the Ledgends screenshots!

respect--;

I realize a lot of people bash the game you like, lowering yourself to their level does not accomplish anything.

Also, it's been said a 1000 times that the artwork in legends is no where near it's potential, be patient.

Sambuca said:
Also, it's been said a 1000 times that the artwork in legends is no where near it's potential, be patient.
Reading comprehension is not for retards like Zio remember.

I used to think Zio must be a pretty intelligent guy because he made some of the better skins for T2. Now he's joined ranks with Yavor as a trolling dumbass who happens to have a good sense of style.

Zio's an alright guy. He's picky about anything that isn't astetically pleasing. He should learn to hold his tounge considering the circumstances...

Than again he saw the screenshots. The gameplay for Legends has really improved. I can really give 2 thumbs up on the gameplay department.

Arcanox said:
Zio's an alright guy. He's picky about anything that isn't astetically pleasing. He should learn to hold his tounge considering the circumstances...

Than again he saw the screenshots. The gameplay for Legends has really improved. I can really give 2 thumbs up on the gameplay department.

it's not as cool as renegearfeafdads!!!

:) just kidding, sorry.

thank you for the good words.

yeah, our art is lacking. no kidding. i know this, you know this... it's a bit obvious to everyone. we're working on it.

you COULD make some skins, Zio. or would that be beneath you?

My only Legends complaints are that you slide a lot when you try to stop, and clipping against non terrain objects is glitchy at best.

To clarify the latter point, if I try to walk around a corner and clip the wall at all, I stutter in the direction I was heading until I back off the wall. Nothing like this in other games.

Other than that, 2 Thumbs Up.

Legends has its problems, but for most of the community it's the last, best chance to preserve Tribal gameplay.

But yes, the models do need to be redone.

loop said:
it's not as cool as renegearfeafdads!!!

:) just kidding, sorry.

thank you for the good words.

yeah, our art is lacking. no kidding. i know this, you know this... it's a bit obvious to everyone. we're working on it.

you COULD make some skins, Zio. or would that be beneath you?

I'm positive you wouldn't want someone of my artistic calibur working on your project. I'm a nobody and I suck donkey balls when it comes to designing anything.

I don't mean to be lashing out at you specifically. I'm lashing out at the idiots that think Ledgends will unite the entire community.

Your project is a huge undertaking, you and I both realize that since we are developers, but to expect that your project will be the ultimate alternative to all the other Tribes games?

God................................... Idiots!

KnightMare said:
oh yeah this is the guy who thinks gfx > gameplay :rofl:

easy now. i understand ur sarcasim.... but i drop $1500.00 a year into my pc----> it better be fucking amazing.

besides gfx are ur 1st impression of a game. if thats botched then so is the rest.

presentation is key.

KnightMare said:
oh yeah this is the guy who thinks gfx > gameplay :rofl:

Think for 1 minute dipshit, what's the ONLY FUCKING THING every T1 vet wants in "their" next Tribes game?

I'll give you a hint...

You've heard it a trillion times.

T1 with BETTER FUCKING GRAPHICS!!!

No reason in any T1 vet switching to Ledgends because thier graphics surpass Ledgends! :lol:

Zio said:
Looks do impress me. That's only one reason why I enjoy playing T:V so much and why I am gonna die when UNREAL ENGINE 3 hits.

If you would rather be looking at a 300 pound chick with a black eye while fucking her in the ass, that's fine with me.

But I'll take someone that looks like Pamela Anderson anyday.

gg dumbass

Zio said:
Think for 1 minute dipshit, what's the ONLY FUCKING THING every T1 vet wants in "their" next Tribes game?

I'll give you a hint...

You've heard it a trillion times.

T1 with BETTER FUCKING GRAPHICS!!!

No reason in any T1 vet switching to Ledgends because thier graphics surpass Ledgends! :lol:
just stop posting you fucking moron.

KnightMare said:
gg dumbass

If you would rather be looking at a 300 pound chick with a black eye while fucking her in the ass, that's fine with me.

But I'll take someone that looks like Pamela Anderson anyday.

DEbig3 said:
just stop posting you fucking moron.

Is that the best you've got? Stop posting you fucking moron? ha ha ha!

I must have made a point or something like that to receive a comeback so thoughtful! :lol:

Last edited:
The logic employed here is just astounding. I'm still trying to figure out if he's spelling legends wrong as a joke, or if he actually spells it that way.

I don't think Legends will unite the entire community. All I hope is to get a little bit different take on Tribes with some nice updates and small changes from T1 and T2. If there's enough people that play it that I can have fun playing it then I'll be happy and consider it a success. T:V does look the best, but it's so unpolished and there's so many just plain annoying gameplay features that I get tired of it very very quickly. It's fun when I play with people who are good and know how to play as a team, but for the most part I just get annoyed by it.

And btw your skins for the cobra fusor and chaingun from T2 show that you've got an eye for solid design. Don't be so hard on yourself there pal! Just work on acquiring common sense and not acting like a total jackass and you'll have it made!

Back