Player having bad attitude?

Coylter

Veteran XV
I am in a pub having fun...trying to cap the flag....finaly i get to cap it and bring it back to base. Too bad the other team has our flag too.... So i go inside the base (winter lake) and put a heavy armor so i can resist assaults.i stay in the base with my mortar defending myself while my team go get our flag.....AT MY GREAT SURPRISE my team dont go to get our flag.....THEY GET INSIDE WITH ME telling me TO GET OUTSIDE......I am like WTF...You want me to get outside so the other team can kill me better and get their flag...wtf is that shazbot.....Finnaly the morons decide that its better to kill me and get the flag outside themself..so a big team fight start ... i happen to win the first one again my whole team.....but they come back and kill me.....Then the "stupid morons" just take the flag and fly outside.......i am frustrated so i kill the stupid stupid moron, take the flag back and return inside....ONLY TO GET KILLED BY ANOTHER STUPID TEAMATE......finally moron v2.0 get to bring the flag outside...AND HOORA get killed.....and the other team SCORE........WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Resisting assaults by using movement and weapons outside == Skill.

Resisting assaults by ducking into an almost impossible to assault base and hiding behind half a dozen turrets and mines == lame.

Was your name iNsEcToId? If it was I kickbanned you for turtling, tk'ing and for having a foul mouth. Have a nice day.

Pubs suck. You are increasing the suck factor by hiding in the base resulting in a boring stalemate. Pubs are supposed to be fun. Help increase the fun factor by not turtling. Save that for matches when winning is important.

Hey, people have to learn sometime. As it has been said many times, its called turtle'ing. The vets DON'T like it. And I understand and agree with it (despite only being a member here, I've been with tribes since the beginning and yes, I am a vet...). All it does is ruin peoples fun by having the game go absolutely nowhere. Don't turtle in pubs. Its a no no with the existing community and will get you banned from alot of servers.

n9ne said:
something tells me we're gonna be seeing lots of threads like this =o
yeah. this is just the beginning.

and we have to get used .... to this... type of ... writing.... eff...

raptor said:
turtling is for jerks. jerk.

Not everyone is playing Tribes since Tribes 1. Please elaborate how a totally new player to Tribes universe can assume that the most LOGICAL thing to do when you are with a flag (and it IS) is also the most lames? You shouldn't call him a jerk.

Also, to whoever said about banning for turtling- wouldn't you even give a warning (for the same reason I have stated above)?

Last edited:
Back