how will open beta be available...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm would it run good with 256 mb ram and a 1.8 GHZ PC? I'm getting a new 3d card that is 128 mb or whatever (I need to research these damn things) so I'm not worried there. What do y'all think?

If you just read Imp's review, there claims to be someone in Closed Beta running @ 800mhz. The game is "playable" but probably ugly and chopppy.

I plan on playing with a 1.2 at first. You should be OK, as long as you get that 128mb card.

:)

:lol: Funnay stuff

I'm going to try playing beta on my P3 300mhz 1.1GB SDRAM Geforce GTS Pro 64mb DDR system... I wont have my new rig until after the release probably :(

Therabec said:
Hmm would it run good with 256 mb ram and a 1.8 GHZ PC? I'm getting a new 3d card that is 128 mb or whatever (I need to research these damn things) so I'm not worried there. What do y'all think?

up your RAM to 512-1gig and you should be set with the new vid card.

I'm thinking of adding another gig of ram to my system bringing it to 2 gigs of RAM, hopefully that'll help nullify any slowdown my 128 mb vid card or 2.4 processor have if I try it with max settings. but I doubt it

FilePlanet will get a one-week head start, so you should get used to that now. Gentlemen, start your complaining!

Menzo said:
FilePlanet will get a one-week head start, so you should get used to that now. Gentlemen, start your complaining!

Better then waiting two weeks to get it in the mail. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back