[MOVIE RELEASE] kayvz™

Unless finding out whether you are going NORTH SOUTH WEST OR EAST gives the user a significant advantage over others, i don't think it's considered a cheat 0_o.

Anyway i use it cause it looks cool :>

Thanks for comments peopleS.

hey kayvz, i was in a server with u and u told me of awebsite where i can get that "shine" effect and i 4got to write it down...can u fill me in?

n/m kayvz, i foudn it...www.trapcode.com but i dloaded shine and when i render any composition its really crappy and has the register demo text on the top, how did you get a better quality and w/o the text on the top?

That was a great movie.

Of particular interest is how ultimately cheap the shocklance is as a multiplayer weapon. Leave it to Dave G. to design a weapon that kills healthy heavies in one well-placed shot.

Data said:
Of particular interest is how ultimately cheap the shocklance is as a multiplayer weapon. Leave it to Dave G. to design a weapon that kills healthy heavies in one well-placed shot.

Um, once I was playing single player base when T2 was down. The shocklance sucks in base, which is how Dave G. made it. Its the Classic mod makers that made it roxors.

Data said:
That was a great movie.

shocklance is the most difficult weapon to use in t2 by far, and you are incorrect.

I enjoyed it. :D

I'm always so jealous of the editing skill that some people have. I always just went with the basics in mine. I guess if I had time to learn, I would. :(

I made no mention of how much "skill" it required. That's not my point.

It's cheap. There should never have been a weapon that kills heavies in one shot. You can't argue that away simply because you think the shocklance takes a lot of skill (which I wholly disagree with, but I won't get sidetracked by it).

And while it's lethality may be questionable in Base, it's still Dave G. that perpetuated its existence in the game. It's his baby.

One dead-on shocklance hit is worth two or more spinfusor/plasma/laser rifle/etc. hits. Yeah it may suck that it's an all-at-once death, but you usually get a warning first (the click-click sound of a failed attempt behind you). Kayvz makes it look easy, don't be mistaken. It is a very difficult weapon to master. Plus if you've got your shield pack on, it won't be a quick death (takes you down to like half-energy, not health, or thereabouts).

Don't give in to hate, Data. :p

Kayvz- said:
Unless finding out whether you are going NORTH SOUTH WEST OR EAST gives the user a significant advantage over others, i don't think it's considered a cheat 0_o.

Anyway i use it cause it looks cool :>

Thanks for comments peopleS.
knowing which direction you are going like that and always seeing the oobgrid is a significant advantage. sure memorization and a compass can do the same, but are no where near as affective

Back