[MOVIE RELEASE] kayvz™

Strik3r said:
HOLY crap...that is a beautiful video. I'm a diehard t1 fan, but I have to admit that t2 looks pretty nice in this video...now if only IGA would make a decent video, with lots of speed, beautiful ma's and flag grabs...instead of the crap (no offense) they've posted so far, T:V sales will skyrocket.

Haha, maybe they should hire me as Trailer creat0r.

The music was called "Navras" from the Matrix revolutions soundtrack.
And regarding the perspective of the video:

FOV = 120
The resolution is basically widescreen, which adds the stretched perspective to it. I thought that would add a nice style to the movie, which is why i chose the res.

Kayvz- said:
The resolution is basically widescreen, which adds the stretched perspective to it. I thought that would add a nice style to the movie, which is why i chose the res.

Well I must say it fits the widescreen LCD on my laptop almost perfectly.

boschetaru said:
SL doesnt suck...comeon yall, why do you say it sucks, and i wish it was in T:V

I seem to have the idea in my head that no weapon in a lights inv should one shot kill a heavy, no matter what. The whole rock/paper/sissors aspect of t2's weapons just turns me off entirely.

I have to commet again on the movie, i really like the effects used, the timing to the music is perfect aswell. 10/10 on the editing. Best part is 2nd clip to the end imo, capper gets fucking smashed like 5 feet away from flag and loses the cap, good grab too.

wow, this movie was awesome!!! i love the action :D and killing all those people with that grenade launcher (or whatever it's called) is pretty hot! i never killed anything with that weapon except me! lol

anyway,

loved the music!
loved the HOT effects, editing

it was awesome :)

nice movie

kind of makes me want to reinstall T2 :O

I havent played in a while now, but if I do, it will fuck up my T1 skills like it did last time ;\

I always thought the SL was one of the funnest things in T2. (Poor HO's though). On a number of maps we had a strategy where one or two lights with SL's would patrol the main HO skiing paths, and SL the HO's. I made plenty of demo's and after other guys on the team saw how absolutely annoying and hilarious it is to SL a HO from behind, it became very popular, and we would spend entire practices with everyone trying to relentlessly SL everyone else. Once you managed to get the timing, you could do it fairly reliably. Was really unbalancing, but to be on the giving side of it provided me with much cackling glee. Sure is a shame they busted the demo system, so that my whole archive of T2 demos is worthless. No wonder we all quit T2.

I wish T2 was as awesome as that vid makes it out to be. :/

Nicely done.

Somebody ought to make sure IGA sees this vid, never know if they may want someone new for a top notch movie.

Holy shazbot, awesome movie. Been a while since I actually enjoyed one of theese.

i was wondering how you accomplished the lens flares and the blurs in your movie, at specific moments the whole image is blurred w/ a clear transition. hwo did you do this? w/ after effects plugins or vegas or what? im just curious

also the colour effects when you had the multiple boxes of video playing and once black and white you do a sweep of colour. and finally how u did the colour fades duing the movie

All those things you mentioned were accomplished by default "After Effects" effects, while using keyframing. Keyframing is of course the biggest part, which is responsible for the gradual blur in/out etc.

That specific black -> color sweep method you mentioned was done with masking and keyframing of said effects.

I used to be a big fan of editing and movie making, it still is a hobby of mine, so I am sure I will enjoy this.

I will reply after watching.

Back